Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Sorry, I started a new job recently and my commute has become much longer. Up earlier, home later, still have to get the kids to bed each night. Its eating into my fun time. Oh well, at least I like my work now. I'll get a post up shortly.

Hrothgar

First Post
Thornir Alekeg said:
Sorry, I started a new job recently and my commute has become much longer. Up earlier, home later, still have to get the kids to bed each night. Its eating into my fun time. Oh well, at least I like my work now. I'll get a post up shortly.

Thanks for the info. Thornir. Real life comes first.

OK, everyone. Decision time. What will the Heroes do? Once I get some posts, I will advance the story.

Hrothgar

First Post
Hey everyone
Slow on the posting front again. Bobitron and maddmic have posted in the IC thread asking everyone what the Heroes should do. I don't want to make a post until some action is specified. Interest in the game is just going to decline unless the post rates come back up. :)

maddmic

Explorer
Just wanted to say that I could have Herger make a "decision" of sorts, but kind of wanted some input as he wasn't there. I'm fine w/ the posting speed as life has kinda caught up to me lately and my posting slowed a bit.

I say we burn the town down. That'll solve everything.....or at least the stench! :)

Hrothgar

First Post
I think real life is catching up with us all. I agree input from other players is needed. Unkabear, sorry for the long delay, but I have not forgotten about you. Just waiting for a decision from the Heroes.

maddmic said:
I say we burn the town down. That'll solve everything.....or at least the stench! :)

Ummm, with all the toxic fumes in Elswier, that may be the first mushroom cloud Eredane has ever experienced! :lol:

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm here!

I've been terribly wrapped up with stuff at work and a site that I moderate, but I'm continuing to check in 2-3 times a week, more if I know things are moving along.

I'd like input as well, but I think if we don't hear anything by... say... Tuesday, we should make a decision and go for it. I think my gut feeling is to trust that dude.

Edit: Oh! Toric posted. Just waiting to hear what Lodric might say.

Last edited:

Bihlbo

Explorer
Hey Hrothgar, we have the same birthday! Happy b-day!

So it looks like the players are getting close to talking to a colorfully-dressed gnome on a boat. I'd like to chat with you a bit about what's happening next, preferably "out in the hall." Can I email you?

Hrothgar

First Post
Bihlbo said:
Hey Hrothgar, we have the same birthday! Happy b-day!

So it looks like the players are getting close to talking to a colorfully-dressed gnome on a boat. I'd like to chat with you a bit about what's happening next, preferably "out in the hall." Can I email you?

Bihlbo
Lots of birthdays in January! Seems half my family has birthdays this month as well.

Sure, feel free to email me. You should be able to access it now on my profile page.

Hrothgar

First Post
OK, everyone. Things are REALLY slow. Let's make a decision soon. :)

Bihlbo, I just replied to your email. Let me know if you received it...

Bihlbo

Explorer
No, I didn't get the email. If you replied through the site, that's why - I just updated my profile to have a working email address. If you sent it to the one that I mentioned in the message that I sent you, then something's wrong - a delay or something.

This is the right one:
bill [at] wiltfong [dot-net]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases