Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
Bihlbo said:
Bobitron, thanks so much for the reviews!! I really appreciate it!

Hrothgar, I love the intro of some Fell in the cages. Classic!

Thanks, Bihlbo. And thanks to you, Bobitron for writing up these synopsises. Synopsi? Ack. I'm to busy to look up the plural form.

Anyway, for Chapter 2, Svelgaut and his two Dorn companions led the Heroes to an old ruined tower where the Dornish ghosts and undead orcs battled in the night. In the first time in over 100 years since that tower fell and the ghostly battle reenacted, the Dorns finally won due to the intervention of the Heroes and the slaying of the ghostly Oruk. Not too mention that Herger did an awesom fullback impersonation with Aislinn cradled in his arm as he burst through a slew of ghostly orcs storming the tower!

Bobitron

Explorer
Chapter Three synopsis posted. That was a big one!

Also, I wanted to post the drawing of our party again. :)

GroupFinal.jpg

Hrothgar

First Post
Bobbitron,
Sorry, never received the email. Net has been down all day at work here. :(

Scratch that, just received it. :\

Last edited:

maddmic

Explorer
All,

I am going out of town for 3 weeks. I will be able to post, but the first few days it will be VERY sporadic. Honestly I doubt I'll have access until Wednesday. Please run Herger as you see fit.

Thanks and good luck my fellow heroes!

Bobitron

Explorer
I finally grabbed some more spells for Kaela to get her up to where she should be. There are plenty I would like to take at this point, but only being able to get Enchantment and Conjuration spells is restricting me. I'll probably expand to another school as soon as it is feasible.

Bihlbo

Explorer
Sorry, I really didn't mean for my latest post to sound like Mardo was telling people what to do. He doesn't really know it's a troll, he just thinks that she could use a chance to take revenge. Feel free to tell Mardo that he's wrong, if you like. The Diplomacy check is against her, not the PCs.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases