Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

FYI, I will be on vacation from Monday, July 2nd through Saturday, July 14th. I may or may not have internet access. I will try to post once or twice but can make no promises. Feel free to move Valurel around as needed during that time. Incidentally, a new work schedule and trying to prep for the trip around that schedule is what has kept me away from the game since the new chapter started. Once I return from vacation, I should be back to more normal posting routines.

As to whether I would like to continue on to Book 2, absolutely. I think this has been one of the better run and written games I have been involved in as far as PbP games go. I like the characters and would enjoy getting the opportunity to continue writing Valurel.

The bottom line is that you should do whatever makes you happy, Hrothgar. If you need a change of pace, by all means do it. If you still have desire to run this game, I suspect you will find most of the players still wanting to play.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I'll add another voice to you doing what you would like, Hrothgar. I would happily continue with this campaign, but fully understand the need to do other things and recharge. I would probably pass on a CoC or Delta Green game. I will keep this thread subscribed and if you want to return to this campaign later, just post here and I will gladly return as well.

Bihlbo

Explorer
Unkabear said:
If at all possible I would like to submit a character concept for an alternate. He would be a Sarcosan Charismatic Channeler with either the Healing or Dragonblooded Heroic Path. If you are still taking alternates then I would love to write up a detailed hisotry for him.

My tabletop game plays Midnight 2e and I am fairly comfortable with the system.

I would suggest that you choose one of the other channeler paths since the group already has a charismatic channeler and a very high-Charisma rogue. We would benefit a lot from having someone with a lot of Knowledges (hermetic channeler) and can read, or from someone who has abilities that pertain to the spirit world and nature (spiritual channeler).

Also, if I'm not mistaken we don't have anyone in the group who has the ability to make charms or herbal concoctions.

Bobitron

Explorer
Actually, Kaela is an herbalist, but I've just plain ignored it. I'll skim those rules and see if I can make better use of them.

As for the future, I'll play whatever you want to run, Hrothgar. I'm also very pleased with the quality and history we've all developed together. I'd sure love another chapter, but if you want to move on to a Delta Green game, I'd be happy to play.

maddmic

Explorer
Bobitron said:
What, you would be rockin' the +7 to hit with the sling for 1d3+2 damage? :D

LOL Yeah, if that happened, I'm sure one of those Oruks would come over and shake him right out of that tree. LOL

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases