Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I'm having trouble keeping track here. By my count there are 5 orcs still in the fight, one dropped Valurel, one is fighting Herger. The other three I'm assuming are currently hunting elves. One Oruk is fighting while the other Oruk and the Ogre are asleep.

Is that correct?

Hrothgar

First Post
Thornir Alekeg said:
I'm having trouble keeping track here. By my count there are 5 orcs still in the fight, one dropped Valurel, one is fighting Herger. The other three I'm assuming are currently hunting elves. One Oruk is fighting while the other Oruk and the Ogre are asleep.

Is that correct?

Here is my tally:
Orc Elite 1: Sleep
Orc Elite 2: Sleep
Orc Elite 3: Dead (Herger)
Orc Elite 4: Dead (Starhl)
Orc Elite 5: Dead (Cyz)
Orc Elite 6: Dead (Starhl)
Orc Elite 7: Dead (Valurel)
Orc Elite 8: Alive - just dropped Valurel and looking for an opponent
Orc Elite 9: Dead (Herger)
Orc Elite 10: Alive - fighting Herger
Oruk Shock Troop 1: Alive - just dropped Kaela and looking to splatter Ladriel
Oruk Shock Troop 2: Sleep
Ogre Fighter: Sleep

I've removed the hit point tallies and left in parenthesis the character that dealt the killing blow. By my count, only 2 orcs and 1 oruk are still fighting.

Bobitron

Explorer
What a fight! Very pleased that the spell worked to drop those two galoots before my Kaela fell.

I haven't the heart to post right now. I think Kaela is at -2 now, so start my stabilization rolls. I'll get a post up tomorrow. KILL ME SOME PIG-NOSES! :)

Hrothgar

First Post
Bobitron said:
I haven't the heart to post right now. I think Kaela is at -2 now, so start my stabilization rolls. I'll get a post up tomorrow. KILL ME SOME PIG-NOSES! :)

Aww, man. Not the pig-noses! I used to hate having my characters fight pig-nosed orcs way back in 2nd Ed.

It was Midnight and LotR that made orcs cool again for me. :cool:

Hrothgar

First Post
SoaB. I woke up this morning and remembered I had forgotten Valurel. Sorry, Toric. Good thing for me your on vacation! :heh:

Valurel is at 17 hp after the days rest. I will amend my post from last night. Sorry guys.

Hrothgar

First Post
Bobitron said:
Whew! I was worried. I thought it was odd that there wasn't an ooc post accompanying the death. :)

That would have been pretty cold of me to not say anything, huh? Typical Midnight DM. :]

Rest assured, I am not that heartless. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases