Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I'm not 100% certain Krug, but I think the wolf didn't fall. I think it is Starhl, Cyz, Herger, Alislinn and Ladriel down in the old way below the tree. Lodric, Valurel, Mardo, the Wolf and perhaps some other elves are up on the forest floor.

Bihlbo

Explorer
I suppose that this is a time when failing the Reflex save would have been a good idea, huh? hehe.

I like that I'm not reading the stuff for those who are lost. Having no idea of what's happening to them is better than knowing.

Hrothgar

First Post
Bihlbo said:
I suppose that this is a time when failing the Reflex save would have been a good idea, huh? hehe.

I like that I'm not reading the stuff for those who are lost. Having no idea of what's happening to them is better than knowing.

Hmmm. Good point. If others want me to and someone can show how to do it, I could use "spoiler" tags to hide content so you don't accidently read something you don't want to. :)

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
You write in brackets sblock to start the spoiler tag and /sblock to end it.

Valurel, Lodric, Mardo and the Wolf
[ sblock] I added spaces inside the brackets so you can see this. Take them out when you want to do real ones [ /sblock] Will end up looking like this:

[sblock] Are infused with amazing energy that boosts all their stats to 18 [/sblock]

Hrothgar

First Post
Thornir Alekeg said:
You write in brackets sblock to start the spoiler tag and /sblock to end it.

[ sblock] I added spaces inside the brackets so you can see this. Take them out when you want to do real ones [ /sblock] Will end up looking like this:

[sblock] Are infused with amazing energy that boosts all their stats to 18 [/sblock]

Thanks, Thornir! :)

[sblock]But, their Con drops to 0 as their hearts explode from the inrush of energy and they raise as slavering fell.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases