Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Krug

Newshound
Thanks Hrothgar. One of the best PBPs I've had the pleasure to play in. Hoped we could at least finish this part of the adventure, but I can understand how work takes its toll.

All the best!

maddmic

Explorer
Sad to see this shut down as this was one of the few games I could count on still being active when I logged into the site every day.

Let me know when/if you'll resume things and Herger will be eager to join the fray.

Hrothgar

First Post
Hi Bobitron! Busy as usual. I've been thinking about running a CoC game at GrooveyGamers in the next sixth months or so... I hope things are going well for you as well!

Hrothgar

Hrothgar said:
Hi Bobitron! Busy as usual. I've been thinking about running a CoC game at GrooveyGamers in the next sixth months or so... I hope things are going well for you as well!

Hrothgar

Good to see you're still around, Hroth!

maddmic

Explorer
I hope all is well with all my Midnight friends! Maybe Hrothgar is ready to start the next era of the game? :)

That sure would be nice......I'm back on 12 hours shifts in the middle of the night and could use with some other activities.......

Hope all are well!

Bihlbo

Explorer
Hey guys, I just wanted to poke my head in and say hello. It's been a year since this game wrapped up! I hope you all are doing well.

Bobitron

Explorer
Miss this game! Kaela was one of my favorite pbp characters and the group was fantastic to work with. I hope this message finds all of you well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases