Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
Brother Shatterstone
We can wait a week if you need it. I would certainly like you to stay, especially with the camaraderie you have with Bobitron and the effort you two have made to link character backgrounds. If things are that busy, post what you can for your character and you can fill in the rest as we play.

Bobitron
Sounds good.

Thanks for the update Ranger Rick. We probably won't start before Tuesday anyway.

Thanks for noting the changes Elapse.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I haven’t talked to bob at all regarding this PC this weekend, nor have I made any progress on my own, so I think it’s appropriate for me to drop this game.

Have a blast everyone. :)

Hrothgar

First Post
Sorry to see you go BS. Stop by if time frees up for you and we will fit you in.

Bob, thanks. We'll start when your character is in.

Krug, Elapse, RR. Role-call. You guys still around and ready to go?

Anyone else at ENWorld want to play?

Bobitron

Explorer
Updated Kaela in the character thread. Let me know if there is anything I missed. Ready to go when you are! :D Thanks for your patience.

Hrothgar, if you're still looking for players, I'd be interested in joining up. I have the Midnight Second Edition book and love the setting (I run it for my face to face group). I didn't realize you were still recruiting because there are so many posts in this thread, I only assumed it was probably full.

Thinking of a Wildlander or possibly a Fighter, since those classes seem to lack representation in the current group mix. Not sure on race. Part of me says to just go with a human to make things easy on myself but part of me says to be different and go Erunsil or something along those lines.

Thinking it over (assuming you are still accepting players)...

Hrothgar

First Post
Excellent. Thanks, Bob for making the additions and thanks to everyone for checking in. I will make the first post in the next day or so and alert you here.

Toric
Absolutely. Write up a character and post it here. If your character is not completed before the first post, that is alright. I can work you in quickly. It might even be easier on me to work in a nonhuman after the game has started. :)

Toric, I've added you to the player's list.

K. Lion and Ferrix, you have been dropped from alternates since you haven't responded since last week. If you are still interested, let me know.

I've stopped Recruiting Players and started Recruiting Alternates.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases