Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Ranger Rick

First Post
I will be off work from friday thru sunday and therefore offline. Depending if I get access friday I may or may not be available if you start over the weekend.

Hrothgar

First Post
Let the game begin!

Sorry for the delay, but the first post is up for the game! It took me a while to get everyone's hooks written up.

Remember to put into an OOC: description all of the skills, feats, tactics, etc. you wish to use at any time. Also, remember the language color scheme in the first part of the this post. In fact, it might be a good idea to review my rules/pet peeves in the first post on this thread.

Let's have some fun!

Toric, you around?

Bobitron

Explorer
I love your opening post, Hrothgar. Very well-written. :D

I am confused about this part, though. What are you speaking of? I didn't make any mention of it IC, as I'm not sure of your meaning.

Hrothgar said:
Kaela (played by Bobitron)
And then there was Her. The villagers had given Her into Kaela’s care. She was special, there was no doubt of that, but could her stories be true?

Had they come for Kaela? Or had they come for Her?

Hrothgar

First Post
:) . I mentioned in an earlier post Kaela knows more about Caft than you do because she is not considered an outsider. I don't want to give away everything to you, that would ruin all the fun. All will be revealed in due time. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases