Legend of the Samurai Book 3: Samurai Campaign Guide

zen_hydra

First Post
I have purchased the first two products from RPG Now and I would like some idea of the goodness inside the Samurai Campaign Guide (as it wil be a while before I have a gaming book dudget again). I love all of the RPG Objects PDF that I have bought so far, and I want to make my Legend of the Samurai collection complete. Until that time comes, can someone give me some details of the contents? I am planning on using several of these books for my mythic Earth campaign.

Vigilance

Explorer
Heya :)

The Campaign Guide has a timeline of Japan from its mythic period (starting with Amaterasu) through the Tokugawa Period (ending in 1867).

Then we have a map of Japan's medieval provinces and a description of each prefecture.

Then a brief game master section, some ideas for adventure locations, some Prestige classes, and finally a selection of monsters.

Oh and not to burden the gaming budget anymore (ok who am I kidding) we also released two small support PDFs in time for the print release at GenCon, a mini-adventure, Protect the Master, which ties into Ed Bourelle's Oriental Sword School adventure tiles and a mini Legends book, Legends of the Koryo Empire, about medieval Korea, which also features a new core class, the Hwarang and a new martial arts style, Hwarang-do that are completely compatible with Legends of the Samurai.

Chuck

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases