I Love this Game (if the NBA can do it, why can't we)

d12

First Post
Just got to play D&D with my regular group for the first time in a year last night and it went very, very well. I'm running RttToEE in the FR and the player's are diggin it so far.

I LOVE THIS GAME!

EricNoah

Adventurer
My DM for Elemental Evil ran me through a little one-on-one session recently, a side trip if you will. My half-orc wizard encountered a very weird magic-resistant cow that he got to slay with sonic-substituted fireballs. The cow had it coming, as it had murdered my horse.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I convinced my DM to let my fighter use Great Cleave against the tentacles created by an Evard's Black Tentacles spell!

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Psion

Adventurer
Goody! Can we get some scantily clad skanky pop singer to come out and sing for us too!?

"Let's get this ga-ame started!"

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
No budget for that. We'll probably get Ed Greenwood instead. No word on whether or not he'll be doing the scantily clad thing or not.

I love this game!

tKL

Last edited:

DANGER!!

DANGER!!

No matter what do NOT imagine Ed Greenwood in a THONG!!

You have been warned!!!

I love this game!!

Kajamba Lion said:
No budget for that. We'll probably get Ed Greenwood instead. No word on whether or not he'll be doing the scantily clad thing or not.

tKL

ForceUser

Explorer
My highest level character ever just made 12th level! She's a Fighter 4/Wizard 2/Bladesinger 6. I rolled max hit points, bumped her Strength up, penciled in new saves, and picked up Improved Initiative, dimension door, improved invisibility, and Song Of Celerity. I am ready to rock and roll!

I LOVE THIS GAME.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
As the DM, I get to play with as many of the neat toys - prestige classes, spells, magic items, monsters, deities, etc. - as I like!

I love this game!!! :cool:

Remove ads