Star Wars Universe Miniatures, who has them?

Cergorach

The Laughing One
So who has gotten his wookie paws on some boosters (or cases) of these new SW minis? I still waiting on mine...

I'm a bit disapointed that an AT-ST is a Rare, that there's no Droid Starfighter, that there's another vader, another two lukes, another leia, another hansolo... But therś a bright side, another storm trooper common *grins like a little kid* I can start building armies with them!

I got some at Gen Con. WotC sold out on Thursday morning within minutes, and other dealers were reselling packs or selling single loose minis within minutes.

I got a lot of them from one dealer who thought all the normal sized minis were common, and the huge were rare, so all the medium-size minis were 6 for $10 (pretty much cleaned him out of those). I only bought one actual pack of the minis, but I got the AT-ST as my first Huge mini, so I don't really feel a need to buy more packs.

Yes, the AT-ST is as cool as it looks, it's a great-looking mini.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
We got out 1/2 a case from Gameoutfitter.com last Friday, a good end of the week surprise. We're satisfied, but naturally the ones we really wanted, Obi Wan on his lizard and the At-ST were not among them. Oddly, I have had amazing luck getting uncommons or rares off Ebay for real bargains, but not with this set.

So I sighed and ordered another 1/2 case. No therapy for plastic minis yet in my area.

-DM Jeff

Remathilis

Legend
I had a friend blow $120 on the little plastic %^%*&(%()s. He got a rancor, an AT-ST, A Hallfire Droid, a Reek, A speeder, and a Bantha for larges, as well as Baron Fell (?), Han Solo (Endor clothing), and a couple nice commons/Uns (the sith witch is awesome.)

Must get: Luke (Master), Kyle Katrin, Xizor

Wishlist: Kyp Durron, Exar Kun, Ulic (other Old Rep jedis too), and more "PC class" type c/u (where are the RPG iconics?)

Cergorach

The Laughing One
I just got a couple of cases delivered to my doorstep...

A case is six boosters, i just opened my first. Each booster contains seven 'minis' of which one is huge. Of those seven, three are common, two are uncommon, and one is rare or very rare, plus the huge mini is uncommon, rare or very rare. In my first case i had no huge rares, only commons, but they do look awesome, i think WotC has made this their best set yet when we're talking about quality. The upside was that i had two very rares in my first case. There were no duplicates in my very rares, rares, or even in my uncommons (very nicely done WotC!). There are 12 commons, 20 uncommons, 16 rares, and 12 very rares. Of the very rares you don really want duplicates because they're all named characters (although i could imagine you would want two or more rancors). On to my next case...

edit 1: case two yielded the exact same huge figures, i don mind because they look awesome. The good news, another two very rares, and only one of the rares was present in the first case. i also got my two 'missing' uncommons. Up to the next case. Come on daddy needs a new pait of AT-STs... ;-)

edit 2: Daddy didn't get a pair of AT-STs. 'only' one... and a rancor... *grins evily* It looks like the two very rares are two per case in every case (with some having three were there's a rancor). At this rate iĺl only need six cases to get a complete set (keeps on hoping)...

edit 3: After pening up six cases (36 boosters) i don have the series complete, i still missing three very rares and two rares. I do have two AT-STs, also two rancors and two BARC speeders, not to mention a LOT of huge uncommons. For me it would be wiser to either trade for my missing (very) rares or just buy them on the net.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases