Who Wants to be a Wayfinder? The New Class

Ozmar

First Post
Shayuri said:
She glances at Boromar and asks, completely out of nowhere, "Not to change the subject, but when you drink, where does it go? Some kind of...container? How much can it hold?"

"Warforged are capable of drinking, and eating, and obtaining the benefits therefrom, but we do not require physical sustenance. This one's body absorbs the components it consumes and uses the energy in a similar manner to yours, albeit in a much more efficient manner. Warforged were designed with this ability so that they could utilize beneficial potions and magical foods in combat. This one occasionally samples new foods and drinks in order to experience their taste and texture. Warforged possess many of the senses that living humanoids share, excepting only the sense of smell. This one has heard that this sense is useful in tracking. If House Cannith were not restricted from producing new warforged, then perhaps it would be working on a scout model with this sense."

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper nods at Boromar's words, evidently filing the apparently useless information away. She then claps her long-fingered hands together and sits back.

"Well. For my part, I'm far less concerned about WHERE we go than I am that we reach a consensus. All of these destinations have a great deal of potential, but I'm not here to jam unwanted ideas down anyone's throats. Let us summarily disqualify any destination that one or more of us have -strong- reservations about. That will reduce our options, and thus hasten the decision-making process, hmm?"

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"If we eliminate sites that we have reservations about, that removes Mournlands from the list. More than one of us have expressed anxiety about that place. Midian expressed reservations about the Demon Wastes. It sounds like Xen'drik is the best choice then, the only downside I've heard so far that it might be a bit too popular a destination. No doubt every crypt and ruin will be filled with adventurers and tourists." He chuckles at the thought.

Shayuri

First Post
"Actually, I believe it leaves available...Xen’Drik, Frostfell, the Serens, the lizardfolk of Q'barra, and Aerenal," Whisper notes.

"At least, I haven't heard any vehement protestations against any of those. Shall we narrow it down from there?"

jkason

First Post
Shayuri said:
"Actually, I believe it leaves available...Xen’Drik, Frostfell, the Serens, the lizardfolk of Q'barra, and Aerenal," Whisper notes.

"At least, I haven't heard any vehement protestations against any of those. Shall we narrow it down from there?"

Midian gathers up his mounds of peanuts again, popping one in his mouth as he glances as his mostly-empty mug and contemplates ordering a refill. While he's deciding, he proposes the following:

"All right then. I think we've mostly made our individual cases, and the hour's getting pretty late. How about vote, then, of what's left after elimination. I'll take Whisper's list as sounding reasonable to me. One vote apiece, one location. Majority rules, with a second vote to break any ties. Objections?"

If there are none, Midian nods and casts his vote: "Xen'Drik."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Xen'drik is perfectly acceptable. While a common destinaton of treasure seekers, many still make their names there, so I don't see why we can't do the same." Johan says.

Ozmar

First Post
"This one will cast its vote for Xen'Drik. It is certainly a largely unexplored region in which we shall have an opportunity to practice our skills at exploration."

Shayuri

First Post
"That's that then," Whisper says with evident satisfaction.

"Now I suppose all that's left is to meet with the professor and volunteer."

She gets smoothly to her feet, but waits for those with drinks remaining to finish them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases