Who Wants to be a Wayfinder? The New Class

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Tel has a slight moment of confusion on his face when he sees the skeletons, quickly replaced with a look of determined action.

"Giphil, grab the rail! AND HOLD ON!!!"

Tel swings the gnome toward the rail while trying to slaw the edge of the panel he's holding into one of the skeletons, trying to push him away from his rope, and hoping that Giphil can keep them held onto the ship long enough to survive.

[sblock]Init: 19

I am not sure how these rolls will work, but I plan on spending an action point on one of them, whatever it is.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Vhir yelps, the swiftness of the creature surprising him. He steps back and whips the tip of his spear around, thrusting it into the beasts face. He shouts, "Here, Over Here!"

[SBLOCK]
Move back 5'. Draw longspear.
Know. Religion 13
[/SBLOCK]

Primus

First Post
Shaggy, gimme an attack roll for hitting the skellies with a panel.
And then gimme a... Str roll for swinging the gnome.
-
Selc, you can still get an attack in. 5' step = no action, Draw=move, Attack=standard.

jkason

First Post
Midian

Primus said:
The creature shuddered as Midian's spear burst through its chest. It twitched for a moment and then went limp, the dead light in its eyes going out as it fell to the ground, dragging Midian's weapon from his hands.

And from the hallway outside the cargo hold, Midian could hear Johan's curse and the scream of the young woman as some sorts of terrors descended on them.

Still raging, Midian plants his foot on the vanquished thing's chest and tears his shortspear back out with a satisfying, wet crunch.

Hearing the scream, Midian's torn. Talbot is clearly helpless, but the fact is that if there are any more of these things around, he'll have no chance to find Vhir or someone else to help cure the paralysis. And as there's only one entrance to the hold after take off, Midian hopes attacking the creatures before they can even enter might prove a better defense than standing here waiting for them to converge.

"Forgive me, friend, but I can't help you if we're all the rest of us dead," he says to Talbot under his breath, then rushes off in the direction of the cries of his friend and whatever woman he was likely in the midst of seducing.

Primus

First Post
<Selc, you can enter the Johan battle when the round clock gets right. He's currently one round behind you, so we'll wait for another round to go by before you can help him.>

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper catches up

init

Whisper feels a cold hand squeeze her heart as she stumbles away from the railing.

"No, Sool!" she urges. "We must regroup with the crew! If you're alone, they could surround you and cut you off!"

She quickly intones a spell, and mist starts to avoid her...describing a faintly visible "edge" in the shape of an oval that surrounds her where the mist doesn't penetrate. (Shield)

Defenses seen to, Whisper starts moving in the direction of the rest of the ship...she hopes. However, she keeps an eye on Sool, and doesn't let him out of her sight.

(basically a 5' step in this pea soup fog, so consider me to be Delaying my action to cast Magic MIssile on the first undead thing I see)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Primus said:
Selc, you can still get an attack in. 5' step = no action, Draw=move, Attack=standard.

Vhir grips his longspear tightly in both hands and jabs at the wolf, trying to snap a few of the creatures bones.

[SBLOCK]
Attack roll: 18 1d8+2 Piercing
[/SBLOCK]

Primus

First Post
The spear passed straight through the wolf's skeletal form, allowing the lupine beast to twist and try to snap at Vhir, though it missed again.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Ashal, run, get help." Johan says as he takes steps to defend himself.

OOC: Full defensive action, +4 AC

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases