Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
;) So should I read or avoid the comic book?

The first issue was great. It was set to take over. Then the artist left.

It died sadly at issue 4, I think.

As for bowling the small balls with no holes are what is played here since I can remember. Easier for the kids I think.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Lady_Acoma said:
Yay! Visitors! By the way did you have a clue who in the heck I was when I walked up to you at Gen Con all of the sudden?
Yeah, I knew. I quite happy to see you, as I had thought that I wouldn't get the chance to meet you there. You brought a smile to my face that day.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Steve Jung said:
I'm sorry I missed you. Did you play in any games or did you see the dealer's hall.
Yes, she was in the dealer's hall on Sunday. We both waited, tickets in hand to find out if we would win something from Guardians of Order.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Del said:
The first issue was great. It was set to take over. Then the artist left.

It died sadly at issue 4, I think.
So then it's probably also very difficult to find?
Del said:
As for bowling the small balls with no holes are what is played here since I can remember. Easier for the kids I think.
... Really? Hm, I should ask about those some more, then. In the bowling alleys I've seen, there are lighter balls for the kids, but they all have holes. It's more standard, I guess. The two people I could find that had ever heard of them said they were, basically, specialty balls and had to be custom-made.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Frukathka said:
Yeah, I knew. I quite happy to see you, as I had thought that I wouldn't get the chance to meet you there. You brought a smile to my face that day.
Was she on fire? That'd have tipped me off too. ;)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Jdvn1 said:
Was she on fire? That'd have tipped me off too. ;)
Lady Acoma is always on fire, and she is quite a beautiful sight too. She has a glow about her that makes her easy to recognize.

Last edited:

Steve Jung

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
Hm. Although I have seen a really light bowling ball with no holes on it. It's pretty neat. You're supposed to palm it and spin it down the land. Ever since I found that thing, that's how I've been bowling.
Duckpins!

Steve Jung

Explorer
Frukathka said:
She has a glow about her that makes her easy to recognize.
Well, she is on fire. :D Did either of you win anything from Guardians of Order?
Frukathka said:
:lol: Heh. Never thought of it that way. Hilarious!
I'm serious. It's a real variant of bowling originating in Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases