Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Sorry, the radius on that spell isn't big enough to get everyone.

Knight Otu

First Post
Actually, it was an echoing silence, affecting every creature with a similar enough name. ;)

*waves hand* There is no oxymoron in this post *waves hand*

Kemrain

First Post
Well, I'm still not convinced that I'm ready for Nothingland.

It was exciting for a while but now it just doesn't seem to have much of a point.

I don't like a place that dumps down your throat (or up other orifices) for asking questions. I was gonna start another thread, but I don't know everything in the world about what I'm talking about, so it seems I'd get more crap than serious thought.

I like EN World better. Nothingland shows me what I have here and makes me thankful.

- Kemrain the EN Worlder, not Nothinglander.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kemrain said:
Well, I'm still not convinced that I'm ready for Nothingland.

It was exciting for a while but now it just doesn't seem to have much of a point.

I don't like a place that dumps down your throat (or up other orifices) for asking questions. I was gonna start another thread, but I don't know everything in the world about what I'm talking about, so it seems I'd get more crap than serious thought.

I like EN World better. Nothingland shows me what I have here and makes me thankful.

- Kemrain the EN Worlder, not Nothinglander.
Not knowing much about Nothingland, I'm sure you're quite happy here, so why look somewhere else?

Is it Ashwyn?

Aris Dragonborn

First Post
Ashwyn said:
You REALLY need to switch to decaf.

Sorry about that...I kinda went on a coffee binge last night, and, well, the results were NOT pretty.

Besides, I thought it was funny....

And NTL really does take some getting used to...all I can say is make sure of things before you jump in a thread...I watched some poor fellow n00b get dismembered by two veterans because he thought they were having a flamewar...it was quite hideous (not to mention educational). :]

But other than that, NTL is fun! :lol:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
Actually, it was an echoing silence, affecting every creature with a similar enough name. ;)

*waves hand* There is no oxymoron in this post *waves hand*
Sorry, I don't accept third-party material without prior approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases