Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reveal

Adventurer
Darth K'Trava said:
They just can't get your snarky, smartass humor... :\

It's not that. There are just a couple of real jerks on this board. And I'm not the only one who thinks so, unfortunately.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
reveal said:
It's not that. There are just a couple of real jerks on this board. And I'm not the only one who thinks so, unfortunately.

There's always jerks, no matter where you go... Unfortunately. For the world would be a better place without them.

Bront

The man with the probe
Darth K'Trava said:
There's always jerks, no matter where you go... Unfortunately. For the world would be a better place without them.
I've generaly found this board to be about as jerk free as you can get. There are a few, I'm usually a bit more lenient when it comes to online jerkdom, as text can only comunicate so well.

As the guy sitting next to me says, language is a horable way to comunicate. :uhoh:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Bront said:
Doesn't him being a mod make if first person, or at least second person?
Do you mean "first party" or "second party"? Either way, no. :uhoh:

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Yay! Bring on the fire, the booze and the naked dancing...um...I mean the bathing suit dancing...yeah bathing suits...one pieces even.... :uhoh: :confused:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Lady_Acoma said:
Yay! Bring on the fire, the booze and the naked dancing...um...I mean the bathing suit dancing...yeah bathing suits...one pieces even.... :uhoh: :confused:
The bathing suits would burn off anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads