Rystil Hits 10,000 Posts. 10,000 Posts takes 8 Damage.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Wow, it has been a while since I had one of these postcount threads, but I decided that it was appropriate for the big 10,000. I'd like to thanks the ENWorld community for giving me such interesting things about which to post here and just being great folks in general with whom to chat.

Cheers,
Rystil

Bront

The man with the probe
And just think where he could be if he didn't have a job, or go on vacation, or had a consitantly working internet.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
And just think where he could be if he didn't have a job, or go on vacation, or had a consitantly working internet.
Hmmm...Living in my parents basement, guzzling down potato chips with one hand as I type to forums with the other hand, never moving from that one spot? :heh: :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
reveal said:
What kind of degree are you getting?! :confused:
Hopefully Bachelor's and Masters in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at once :heh:

Unfortunately, at MIT, the lab requirement can only be fulfilled by a "death lab" course that gives approximately 25-30 hours of work per week :(

reveal

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
Hopefully Bachelor's and Masters in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at once :heh:

Unfortunately, at MIT, the lab requirement can only be fulfilled by a "death lab" course that gives approximately 25-30 hours of work per week :(

Ouch! Well, it is MIT, so there's probably a reason for it.

Remove ads