Clutches of Evil - OOC Thread

jkason

First Post
Looks like Hurricane Wilma's going to hit south of me, but who knows how these things will turn until they do, and given how big it is, we'll probably be having fun with nasty weather either way. In any case, if Byntrou suddenly goes quiet, you'll know there was a power / internet problem. Feel free to NPC him if it slows things down too much.

jason

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to give you a day - like I give everyone else. But I'll keep Byntrou safe if suddenly you lose power and can't get on. If you guys get damaged ... obviously your priorities should lay elsewhere.

If you do get a loss of power/internet, we'll be here to welcome you back!

Also, sorry for not posting till late today. Sundays are often busy for me - and this one was particularly busy. I had duties until 7pm tonight. Then, it was come home, dinner with my wife, clean the dogs' ears (~snicker~), and then online once all the other duties were done. And, I knew this was going to be a decent post so I didn't want to rush it at all.

I hope it was worth the wait. :)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
jkason - I hope you have been able to avoid the trouble of the hurricane. Good to see you online at least. Unfortunately it seems as though the server that Enworld uses was not so fortuante yesterday... :(

jkason

First Post
Thanks for the well-wishing. I made it through pretty much unscathed. A lot of rain and wind, but no power outage or damage in my immediate area, in any case. And it moved through fast, too, so the second half of the day was bizarrely gorgeous in the wake of it. As you note, the board's server seemed to have a much harder day than I did in the final analysis. ;)

jason

D20Dazza

Explorer
Nonlethal Force said:
D20 - I've really got nothing to add here, but I didn't want you to feel left out since you weren't going to get a pesonal note! ;)

Aww shucks, thanks for thinking of me. ;0 Maybe Thib should just get some spiked wrist bands and shoulder pads. Something that doesn't give any armour bonus so that he can still flurry while still dishingout the bonus spike damage on a grapple?

unleashed said:
Congrats on 1,000 posts D20Dazza, Bront marked my 2K for me the other day in the OOC thread for Hanables Hunters. :D

Thanks man, now for the next milestone - the 2,000 club!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I see what I can do, mg2001. There should be some way to do that. After all, if they can make bracers effect AC ... there should be a way to have a weapon to do damage only on a grapple that doesn't effect the ability to flurry. I'll welocome suggestions if anyone knows of such an item out there and considers it balanced for game use.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Okay, sensing that the party is reparing to move on out and follow the directions to the cave ...

I am assuming ... since nobody objected ... that the party followed unleashed's advice to pick up the appropriate items?

If this is correct, then all I need to know is that nobody else has anything left they want to do and I'll cut scene to the trip to find the cave. If someone does, that's fine too. I'm not trying to push the game along ... but I don't see any reason to stall here either unless someone has something they want done.

Remove ads