Clutches of Evil - OOC Thread

D20Dazza

Explorer
Nonlethal Force said:
Sorry my last post didn't advance the plot very much there - but I know that Daz and jkason are due back in a day or two so I am figuring that we can kill a RL day or two at the table in conversation. That'll give Daz a chance to get back in with Bahruul (hopefully I didn't screw him up too much!) before leaving the Rusty Anchor.
All good my friend, happy with the results of his first real foray into combat ;)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Welcome back, I trust that Bahruul is now safely back in your own hands where he will (admittedly) take a much more active role in the story progression!

D20Dazza

Explorer
magic_gathering2001 said:
I had a concussion yesterday and my doctor/er person says i may be more forgetfull than normal so I may forget to post in the next week or two sometimes
Hope you're feeling better, concussion sucks!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
mg2001, by laid up I think jkason meant that with your concussion you said you might not be posting as often for a while. Not Pwent, but you the player were laid up!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Before the group heads out for this day's activities ... could everyone take a few minutes and make sure the weapons/armor that were purchased made it to your online character sheet. It ... uh ... may be significant that I have the right data ...

Also, that would go for any items purchased with the newfound funds, too. Thanks! No immediate rush. You know how PbP games take a while. Just something to do if you are online and find you have a few minutes to burn.

unleashed

First Post
Well I suppose what we buy depends on if we want to use the gem or just the coins.

If we want to stick with just the coins I'd suggest the following for the entire party.

Backpack
Lantern, Hooded
Oil (x5)
Rations (10 days)
Waterskin (x5)
Whetstone

Which comes to 19 gp, 5 sp, 2 cp.

Edit: Carrying pretty much everything on one person, except the lantern when we need it, and of course the waterskins (everyone carries their own).

Last edited:

Remove ads