[IC1] Pool of Radiance

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Sir Dryw steps into the room, draws himself up to full height, and brandishes his shillelagh and shield. He says firmly, glaring around the room, "Anyone understand what these blighters are yammering about?"

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

[OOC: Note new surname above. :) It came to me in a dream last night!]

Emagor says, "Yes, I speak their language, the tongue of dragons. They plead with the Noble Sir Dryw for mercy." And turning to the cowering reptiltilians, Emagor says in Draconic, "Whatever you do, DON'T MOVE! I'm trying to convince the 'turtle warrior' to spare your miserable lives."

OOC: Assuming, that is, that these are kobolds speaking Draconic. If not, then extensive editing is needed, as well as Thanee's forgiveness.

OOC: Just adding a bit of color, "turtle warrior" referring to Sir Dryw's "carapace" of armor.

OOC: time for a new thread, Thanee!

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
The kobolds remain cowering in place and nod dilligently.

OOC: Are we approaching the thread length limit? Ok, guess I should open a new IC thread then...

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

The knight makes every effort to appear fierce while nodding sagely as Emagor talks. While pointing to each of the kobolds with his shillelagh, Sir Dryw says sternly in Common, "If they ask for quarter, I must grant it. Should we just order them to vacate the library?"

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

Stuggling to see around his larger companions, the halfling asks, "What are they doing here? On who's orders do they act? At the very least we should make them clean up their mess before we send them packing."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

With a quick wink to Eldwyn, Emagor addresses the kobolds, "Quickly! We must appease them with information! On whose orders are you here in the library? And why have you come here? Answer quickly, quickly, they grow impatient!"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw growls, rolls his eyes, and briefly but fiercely bites the edge of his shield in an effort to emphasize how terrible he is and how little he should be trifled with.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
OOC: That's what I'm here for!

Sir Dryw, after he finishes gnawing on his shield, says imperiously, "Let's have them surrender themselves to the authorities in New Phlan, with a stern warning that we'd never see them this side of the grave again."

Last edited:

Remove ads