[IC1] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
It takes a moment for the kobolds to gather enough courage to answer.

(Draconic)
“We outcast from tribe. No orders. Stranded here. Looking for food.”

Now that you think about it, they do look a bit malnourished.
You also remember having read about problems with kobold bands.

(Draconic)
“Do you have food? We know of great danger nearby. We can tell you.”

OOC: Just continue here for the moment... will open the new thread tomorrow... today it's a bit late already. :eek:

Scotley

Hero
"It might be worth a few rations to hear what they say. If my memory serves there is a reward if we can find out about Kobold bands and an even bigger one if we can break them up. I'd offer up some food for information."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

Emagor says to the apparent leader of the kobold contingent (in draconic), "Very well, we will give you some food and let you regain some strength. We also require that you tell us all about what you are doing here, who instructed you to do this, and where they may be found. If what you said before was true about having no orders, then you must still convince me of the truth of those words. And then, when we are finished here, you must go surrender yourselves to the authorities in New Phlan as soon as you arrive there. We will monitor your progress as you go to the city. Do NOT try anything foolish, because we will be watching! If we see you around the old city again after that time, we will treat you as our enemies."

OOC: Ok, let's see about giving these scaly little buggers some grub! Emagor will donate a half-day's rations. Or, that is, he would if he had any! Looks like I forgot to buy rations, Thanee. What a screw up! Would it be ok if you deduct the price of a week's rations from my gold and then say that I have 6.5 day's worth remaining? :D If not, I'll be looking to borrow some food, too, before long. (A little help here, guys?)

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
"You are correct Eldwyn. We wish to know of the state of affairs among the humanoids as much as we can." The dwarf concentrates and extends his senses, seeking out the souls of each kobold before him.

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

The halfling reddens slightly at the realization that he has no food to offer. "Perhaps we'll have to return to the edge of civilization to provide food..."

Leif

Adventurer

"Let us make haste to do that! I'm hungry too, now that I'm thinking about food."

Thanee

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kordunn]Unsurprisingly, you detect the taint of evil among them all.[/SBLOCK]

OOC: You are in a city, not far away from your inn, you don't really need any trail rations here, so it seems reasonable, that you actually do not have any, unless you specifically bought some for a case of emergency.

Leif

Adventurer

"Despite the audible protestations of my stomach, I guess we should do a little more exploration here, first, but I'm going to need at least a sandwich soon!"

Remove ads