[IC1] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Finding a place to stay is not hard, there are a few houses offering food & lodging. Asking some of the citizens, travelers or workers, the mixed group of adventurers gets a few recommendations even.

“The Bitter Blade is right here at the harbor. If you want to hear some gossip, it's the place to stay, and it has fairly reasonable prices. It's also a gathering den for the malcontents of the settlement, however.”

“If you want to stay in New Phlan, there is only one place to be. The Cracked Crown is not cheap, but it's quiet and peaceful and the rooms are clean and tidy. The food is excellent, too. It's located across the Council Chamber.”

“You could just buy a house. They are fairly cheap these days and once the city has reached its former greatness you will have made a good investment then. Just think about it!”

Kordunn:
[SBLOCK]You pick up a few faint auras of evil within the crowd, but nothing unusual for a city. While watching the crowd, you also notice an armored figure, that almost seems to stare back at you, scrutinizing you with a watchful gaze. The man wears an overtunic with the holy symbol of Tyr above his chainmail armor. He seems satisfied after a moment, however, and turns his gaze away.[/SBLOCK]

Kylest:
[SBLOCK]The armored man seems satisfied and turns his gaze away.[/SBLOCK]

Oog/Elmus:

Selvaggio:

Krug

Newshound
"Whew..." thinks Oog to himself, glad to be away from scrutiny. "The bitter Blade sounds fine to me," he says to the group.

Mista Collins

First Post
"I agree with you on the Bitter Blade. I do not have the extra coin to spend on such fine lodging. Might we keep in mind the idea of a house when things become successful for us," Selvaggio says once he is no longer under the eye of the armored man.

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn Halfling

"I would agree that the Bitter Blade fits my money pouch if not my tastes. I do like the idea of investing in a house if we have some early success."

Thanee

First Post
The adventurers quickly find out where the Bitter Blade is located. It's not hard to find. The outward appearance does leave the impression of a well-run and respectable establishment, surely it cannot be as bad as its reputation implies. Inside the taproom is fairly crowded, travelers, some not overly wealthy looking merchants, laborers and dock workers drink bear and mead, and chat loudly. Just like a typical quayside bar.

After some haggling, the innkeep offers them rooms for 5 silver per person and per night, including a simple breakfast, which sounds quite reasonable. The animals will cost an extra 2 silver per night. The rooms are simple, but not sleazy, and for now, they will do. The party as a whole, who has decided that it's the safest to stay together, rents three double rooms, which are located on the same floor.

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn Halfling

Not entirely trusting this place, Eldwyn leaves only mundane excess gear in his room along with his dog and ventures out into the common room for a beer and the latest gossip.

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn will join Eldwynn, his considering gaze taking in the crowd when they descend to the common room. Kordunn leaves his polearm and pack behind in the room.

[SBLOCK] detect evil to note evil doers to keep my eye on. [/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases