Does anyone have a list of the Prestige Classes/Classes from the WotC class books

dead

Explorer
Hello,

I was thinking of purchasing some of these books but was wondering if anyone had a list of the Prestige Classes/Classes presented in them. I'm also curious to see if there are any double ups.

The books that WotC has specifically released to support the core classes are as follows:

11829 Sword and Fist: A Guidebook to Fighters and Monks
11840 Defenders of the Faith: A Guidebook to Clerics and Paladins
11845 Tome and Blood: A Guidebook to Wizards and Sorcerers
11857 Song and Silence: A Guidebook to Bards and Rogues
88164 Masters of the Wild: A Guidebook to Barbarians, Druids, and Rangers

17664 Complete Warrior
88036 Complete Divine
17925 Complete Arcane
17729 Complete Adventurer

Does anyone have a list for these books?

Thank you.

Evil Monkey

First Post
I have a list of all the stuff in about 90-95% of WotC material. The lists only cite the most recently published source, though, not any doubles. You would need to search it for classes from the specific books you're looking for, but that wouldn't be hard if you know how to use Word. If you're interested, e-mail me at angustheunruled@hotmail.com

Silveras

First Post
The list I have is like Evil Monkey's; only the latest version of each.

I can tell you right off that there is some "overlap" between the first five and the Complete XXX series, because the Complete XXX books contain 3.5 updated versions of some of the classes in the old 3.0 books.

Mostly, I think it is Complete Warrior that has a lot of "fixes" to Sword & Fist classes, but Complete Divine has some updated versions of Defenders of the Faith classes as well. Feats, Spells, and even equipment in some cases were also updated.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases