Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: This thread is for Vasha Springborne and only Vasha Springborne. Other DI characters will have their own)

*Wraith's Folly lands gently in a sandy clearing near the small town of Zyldryn on Arris, far from the big cities it normally calls port, dropping off not its cargo, which will be heading to Barrydin, but a single woman who convinced the captain to make a detour for her, and her faithful dog. Before long, it soars off again, leaving her at the nearest bit of civilisation to the place with all the awful memories...*

(OOC: Enter Vasha!)

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha steps onto the ground of Arris with both relief and trepidation. It has been years since she had set foot on what was once her home planet, and things were much different for her back then.

She smiles at Puddles as he looks happily around, likely filled with happier memories of his puppydom. She meets his eyes wordlessly and starts to walk towards one of the taverns/inns in town, as that seems a likely place to start.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Vasha steps onto the planet, she can feel Arris around her, sensing that although she has become a Nymph since she left, Arris still remembers her, still loves her.*

*Vasha heads to the Parched Ruby, a small inn, though there isn't really any bigger in town, walking inside to see some of the clientele, mostly gem-miners by the look of them, talking amongst themselves and enjoying the drinks during the off-hours.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha walks up to the bartender, has a seat, and smiles at him. Puddles follows her in and lays at her feet. "Hi" she says in a friendly voice. "I'm looking for a few people, and was hoping you might know them. You know anyone named Gralas or Vryrthak?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Gralas? Gralas Jurith? Sure I've heard of him. He hasn't shown his face in this town for years, though...Been roaming the wilds like a madman from what I hear."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha frowns a little bit at that, disapointed. "Do you know where abouts he's been roaming? I'd realy like to find him."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha sighs, somewhat disapointed. She does look around to see if anyone in particular is taking notice of her conversation. "Any chance you know someone who might know better at least?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, there's been another lad around these parts asking around after old Gralas...don't remember his name, though perhaps he didn't give one. Maybe he knows something we don't...who knows?"

*Looking around, Vasha notices a good number of the bar's patrons having turned towards her and smiling admiringly. They don't seem to be admiring her for her conversation skills, though.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"Do you know where he was heading? Or if he's still in town?" She asks. She smiles politely to everyone else in the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases