Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, I am alright," Bertram replies, carefully looking away from the disrobed Nymph, "I'm glad you are feeling better--I feel remiss in my inability to better protect you from that creature..."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha giggles at Bertram's discomfort at her body "I'm sorry, I guess I'm a lot like my mother, who prefered to longue in the nude. If it makes you uncomfortable, I can put something on, but don't be ashamed of my body, it's who I am."

"And don't begrudge yourself on protecting me. You and puddles did a wonderful job, or else I wouldn't be here. And I'm not much worse for ware now, see?" she points to the wound on her hips that is nearly healed "I should be fine in a day or two, good as new." she smiles.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Umm...well I guess you're right...it is just, some men get embarrassed by the way it makes us feel when we see a beautiful girl. But there's no need to change yourself--I will keep it to my myself."

*He definitely doesn't look where she is pointing, though.*

"That is good to hear--I am glad you are well."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Are you men ashamed of who you are? Do you not share pleasure with those closest to you?" she inquires, somewhat confused.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It has a lot to do with the concept of marriage, I think. People like to hold on to those that bring them good feelings, so that they can continue to experience those feelings, even though eventually this imprisonment may doom the love to die...For many people, sharing pleasure requires a continued relationshiop and commitment--maybe the difference is that not all races can choose when to have a child..."

"Anyway, that causes us to develop a reflex reaction of embarrassment when we see something that provokes a desire we feel to be illicit..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"My mother told me that there were men who could share love and pleasure, but I guess such a simple concept is complicated for men, and perhaps even some women. In a way, I was lucky to have a mother and father who shared a love true and pure. But have only spent my mature time on Amaranthia, and have not had a chance to share pleasures with a man."

"But I don't want to make you feel awkward, and if thoughts of sharing pleasure make you feel awkward, I will help however I can." She says with a soft smile.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I am sure there are those who have less trouble with it than others...I suppose embarrassment is a defense mechanism for unfulfilled desire. My thanks for your understanding."

Bront

The man with the probe
She smiles and puts her dress back on. "Perhaps that is the problem. Confusing the sharing of pleasure with fufilling of desires which you have been taught to be ashamed of." She pulls her hair back and ties it back in a pony tail.

She stands up and walks over to Bertram. She gives him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for your company and protection." she smiles, and then returns to her gear and lays back down on her bedroll.

"We shouldn't need to remain here too long, perhaps in a bit we can set off again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases