Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Puddles viciously bites the burrower, causes it to turn its angry gaze on the dog as it shakes Vasha back and forth in its pincers and knocks her unconscious, clawing into the sand in preparation to retreat underground and feast on her living flesh.*

*Bertram and Puddles desperately attack the beast again, and this time, Puddles manages to defeat it, as its jaw slackens in death, releasing the unconscious Nymph.*

*Bertram runs over to Vasha and checks to see if she is alright, feeding her a healing potion and an antitoxin.*

*A minute later, she stirs awake.*

(OOC:

14 + 5 = 19, Hit
Burrower takes 8 Damage!

Escape Artist Attempt Automatically Fails

Burrower grapples Vasha again
Vasha takes 3 subdual damage

Bertram 12 + 10 = 22, hit.
Burrower takes 21 Damage!

Puddles 16 + 5 = 21, hit.
Burrower takes 9 Damage, and is unconscious!

Victory!

Vasha regains 3 HP, so she also gains back 3 subdual)

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha stirs and cries out in pain as she comes awake, her body badly torn. "What happened?" she asks as she forces herself to sit up dispite the pain.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Bertram is kneeling over Vasha and carefully bandaging her wounds.*

"That thing hurt you...badly. If it weren't for the brave assault of Puddles over there, it would have had you for dinner, I think, but Puddles managed to defeat it."

Bront

The man with the probe
"He is such a good dog." she says, managing a smile.

He spends a little time and casts two cure lights on herself, feeling much better (healed 11). He wounds heal themselves almost completely.

She stands up, still a bit wobbly, and tries to brush off as much of the sand and dirt as she can. She finaly gives up and gestures, and slowly cleans herself up magicaly, begining to regain her composure a bit more.

"I think I should be able to continue for a bit. We can rest a bit later though, in case the struggle brought us to the attention of any of the other night scavengers."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Are you sure you are OK to walk? I can try to carry you or rig up something for Puddles to pull you if you would like some more rest."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha smiles "I appreciate it, but no. I can go on for a bit, and think it might be safer. We can rest once we've put some distance between ourselves and that thing."

Vasha does take one last look at the burrower, wondering if any part of it would be salvageable (KN: Nature +13)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The venom only stays potent for a short time after being removed from the burrower's body, so unless one wishes to use its carapace to create insectile-themed armour or other objects, there's not much to salvage from it.*

"Very well, then--we shall continue ahead until you feel tired, so just tell me when to stop, okay?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you." She says.

Vasha continues on for another hour or so before find a good place to rest*. "This looks good, we can rest here."

She sets her things down and looks around at her surroundings. "You mind if I clean up just a bit more? If you want, you can clean up a bit when I'm done." she says.

*Some place with any sort of natural vegitation or at least a more natural feel so she can rest and regain her spellpoints).

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Bertram nods and begins to set up camp.*

"Sure, absolutely. Take your time."

*Arris is a desolate place, and an appropriate area for rapid spell-point recovery is rare--they did not find one this time.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha spreads out her bedroll, and removes then her dress and sets it on her gear. She then finds a spot where water might drain a bit better (IE, not into camp), and gestures*. Water begins to trickle down from the air, and Vasha steps into the stream and sighs as the refreshing water pours over her body. She washes her remaining wounds clean, and then basks in the water till it finaly stops flowing. Smiling, she shakes off a little bit and then lays back down on her bedroll.

"That feels much better" she says is a relaxed, breathy voice. She perks up a bit and then says "Oh, how rude of me. Would you like to clean off too?"

*Create water, slow steady stream of 6 gallons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases