This thread is costing me $.40 a minute to create(a.k.a. 1000 posts, WOOO!)

LogicsFate

First Post
Hail from international waters!

Stupid ship prices $30 an hour, It's crazy, $.75 a minute if I go over, and it's rough waters feels like I'm going to be sick

:D
just :D

It might not seem much to others, but hitting that forth digit feels pretty dang good

Poster's I'd like to thank

Bobitron- who's game Gloriea Flaema Solile(I still can't remember how to spell it) was the bait the keep me here, or the hook ;)
Rystil Arden- Who allowed me to double my post count the first night I met him
Dungannon, Lazlow, and Bont for DMing some wonderfull games
and everyone else that I have met on the boards

I look forward to anouther thousand post, not too many more at sea though

CRUD, It just started the $.75 cent a minute gotta go real soon, see you all in a couple of days

DaveStebbins

First Post
Congratulations on reaching 1,000 posts LogicsFate! It is indeed a big milestone and I remember the feeling of accomplishment (deserved or not) that I had when I reached it.

I hope you're having lots of fun in international waters. Don't forget to tell us about it when you get back.

-Dave

Rystil Arden

First Post
$30? Wow, that ship price is steep! Congratulations! I still remember when I got my first 1,000 posts without touching PbP or Off Topic...The next few thousand were faster :D Glad I could help you double your count!

LogicsFate

First Post
I've returned! The cruise was sub-par (It was fun, just not as good as any of the others I've been on)
Returning to the US via Florida we were dropped off at the wrong pot because of Tropical Storm Ophiliea and then bussed to where we were suppose to be, some six hours away

The accual price was $24/hour or $.75.minute but the first hour has an extra charge... just for the hell of it

Still it's hard to ruin a cruise

Sadly though, no monkey knife fights, and they wouldn't let us take pictures of the Sting Ray Death Matches *sigh*

Off to work on my next thousand

Del

First Post
For just 60 cents a day you can keep a foreign warlord in power. That's less then the price of a cup of coffee.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases