Cave of the spiders - Newbie PbP GM

JimAde

First Post
Lucas, Ery, Donnybrook and the bugbear manage to extract all the living prisoners before flame engulfs the small cave. The dwarf and the two locals are the only survivors. Flames briefly flare outside the small cave, but don't spread to the toppled bridge or ropes outside of it. The bugbear wipes sweat from his brow and smiles at Lucas, clearly seeking approval.

Ok, I've posted a new map to help clarify where everybody is. It's way too big to attach, so here's a link: http://home.comcast.net/~jim.ade/ilium/online/FullMapModifiedAnnotated.bmp

Jdvn1: As you can see, there really is no "inside" or "outside". Everybody is in the same cave/tunnel set, but Lucas and Donnybrook were in basically a large alcove that the spideroids were using as a pantry.

We are out of combat time for the moment, but please post your actions. Thanks.

EDIT: Although the map says "Lucas and Donny here", Erethinol is with them as well as the enthralled bugbear.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Walking over to the enthralled Bugbear Lucas pats him on the back "Good job my friend, now can you please draw me a map of this place, and tell me all there is to know about the others who live here" While the Bugbear squats down to draw the map of the cave complex, Lucas looks to his companions "We managed to save 3 people 1 of whom is the dwarf we're looking for, we need to decide what we're going to do with them, and what we're going to do about this place"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: Oh, I didn't realize where the fire was, that I could have seen it easily. Ah well.

"Do you think it would be possible to take the bugbears as collateral?"

Remove ads