RECRUITING - Weapons of the Gods: Bei Clan Tournament

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, I have permition from the game designer to e-mail you all details about your Kung Fu's and other advantages or disadvantages. I'll look over the characrers in more detail soon, and make suggestions.

I updated the first post with some usefull materials and links. I'll continue to do this as needed.

I will require that you either have the e-mail feature turned on on your account so I can e-mail you, or you post an e-mail account here (Disguised however you wish). Mine's open to be e-mailed, so you can also simply e-mail me. I will not share it with anyone else (even other players) unless you say I can.

Remember, unlike other systems where my word is law, my word is only a rough interpretation of the law that may be recalled incorrectly or made up on the spot to be confirmed later (See Editing Mistakes comment in the first post)

Last of all, let's have fun. Glad you're both bearing with me on this, hopefully we'll get 2 more, and have some fun, and maybe learn a cool system.

I'll do more system explanations as life goes on as well. I've done a few, and the quick reference sheet does some as well.

If you want me to, I will generate a character of my own to use in this. Normaly I frown on that, but since it's an open trial of the game as well, it can't hurt.

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
Ooh, I didn't notice you pumped it up. You can't specialize beyond 1 rank to start. Otherwise, yes, you would get 10.

However, it's a situation or use of the skill. Oxes Strengh isn't exactly a use for the skill. Lift: People, Lift: Overhead, Lift: Face (well, maybe not) are good examples.

2 specializations at 1 cost 1 destiny.

Excellent, I'll make some changes today with all the new information, thanks guys!

My email feature is always on

Bront

The man with the probe
Tonguez, you may not select a Rare Art at character creation. Warriors may choose from Common or Uncommon Arts to start, and no art may start above Level 3.

Scholors may learn Daoist Magic or Medicine sectret Arts, and Courtiers May learn any of the other Secret Arts (I believe)

LogicsFate

First Post
ZHOU KEITO

RANK/ARCHETYPE: Fourth Rank Warrior
ORIGIN: Peasant
PASSION: Anger
REGION:

ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS
(Note: All Skills have +1 die to their rating unless otherwise noted.)

MIGHT [JADE CHI] 3
Athletics 1
Climb 1
Fight 3
Hardiness 1
Lift 1

SPEED [CRIMSON CHI] 4
Initiative 3
Dodge 3
Finesse 2
Melee 3 [Sworn Enemy 1]
Ride 1

PRESENCE [GOLD CHI] 4
Confidence 3
Grace 1
Perform 1

GENIUS [WHITE CHI] 3
Learning 3
Tactics 1

WU WEI [SILVER CHI] 1
Awareness 1
Senses 1

ADVANTAGES
KUNG FU STYLES - Lightfoot 3 (Common Any Chi: Surefoot, Run Like a Deer, Headlong Flying Leap), Holy Fire 1 (Common Crimson Chi: Flame Strike), Thousand-Scythe Kick 2 (Common Gold Chi: Fast Scythe Kick, Sweeping Scythe Kick), Dragon Saber 3 (Common Crimson Chi: Flash of Steel, Dragon Speed, Submission to the Earth), Heaven's Thunder 1 (Common Jade Chi: Dragon Wind), God Of Wind Kick 2 (Common White Chi: Earthly Spirit Kick, Heavenly Deity Kick)

BACKGROUNDS - Weapon Training, Fast

DISADVANTAGES
Temperamental

EQUIPMENT - Light Armor, Punch Or Kick, Saber

TREASURES - None

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm trying here, sorry I keep coming up with all this.

BTW, Hell's Disasters is generaly a Hell Clan art, and the Hell clan isn't exactly good. Among other things, it burns skin off the target, and is generaly fairly nasty. It's also REALY expensive (15 + ranks in cost)

What were you looking to do as far as fighting style/techniques (I mean in general terms of things like Damage, Spead, Accuracy, combo there of, what weapon(s), ect) There are plenty of Arts, I can probably recomend one.

LogicsFate

First Post
Fast, deadly, reckless, fists or a bladed weapon

I was looking for a little less diveristy in his attacks, a single mided obsesiveness, taking the quick path that will lead to power now, but will taper off quickly, as compared to those true masters

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases