RECRUITING - Weapons of the Gods: Bei Clan Tournament

LogicsFate

First Post
pulling it out of the backround, what do you mean?

Ah! alright lets say I use a level 3 light foot, would I be able to take two of X chi type and 1 one Y chi type or must it all be from the same type?

Bront

The man with the probe
No, pull the code tags off the top (so word wrap works).

And yes, you can even use type X, Y, and Z.

Also, note, you can't learn beyond Level 3 in any of the Common Martial arts to start.

Bront

The man with the probe
When you specialize, 2 specializations cost 1 skill point. Example specializations (Ones my character, Darring Pengu has)

Initiative: Dramatic Entrance
Melee: Sabre
Inspire: Style
Athletics: In Combat

He has them all at 1, so he adds 1 die when rolling those skills in that situation after other modifiers.

You roll 1 die per skill rank, plus 1 if the attribute is not lower than the skill, plus specialization if you have it.

BTW, Style roles are making those dramatic/impressive poses, and is done using the inspire skill.

And if you don't belive my character is a fun tongue in cheek character by now knowing what I've said about him, I don't know what will (And no, I won't be playing him here). Origionaly based off of a character that I played in a different system named "The Magnificent Weasel", who is legendary in out gaming group dispite only being played once.

The dice mechanic is strange, but works fairly well, and allows for cool power ups (AKA Dragonball Z) as you get higher in levels.

Bront

The man with the probe
No, 6. You only get a bonus of 1 die if you skill is less than or equal too your attribute.

What is Oxes Strength as a specialization?

FYI, Fight generaly is used for Brutal styles, Melee for Artful, and Ranged for, well, ranged.

LogicsFate

First Post
I don't know, there was a specazion box, it asked for a skill, a name, and an amount of points

So I choose Lift, it was an empty box for name, and I put the counter up to 5, it took Destiny points to use this option

Bront

The man with the probe
Ooh, I didn't notice you pumped it up. You can't specialize beyond 1 rank to start. Otherwise, yes, you would get 10.

However, it's a situation or use of the skill. Oxes Strengh isn't exactly a use for the skill. Lift: People, Lift: Overhead, Lift: Face (well, maybe not) are good examples.

2 specializations at 1 cost 1 destiny.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
This list is copied from the EOS forums and gives a good oversight (a couple of the Uncommon styles are missing and it still doesn't tell me what battering multitude does)

Kung Fu Styles
Common
1. Blizzard Fist (Silver): Frost Fist1, Frozen Moon2, Wounded by Frost3
A Palms Style, each strike chills your opponent to the bone!

2. Cloud Mastery (Jade): Phantom of the Clouds1, Moon Covered by Clouds2, Flowing Clouds3
A Defensive Style, it cloaks your Chi from others' Awareness!

3. Dragon Sabre (Crimson): Flash of Steel1, Dragon Speed2, Submission to the Earth3
A Sword-based style, it makes your blade even deadlier than it already is!

4. Drunken Monkey (Silver): Monkey Capering1, Monkey Roll2, Monkey Antics3
A Defensive Style, it allows you to caper and cavort your way out of danger!

5. Eagle Claw (Crimson): Quick Rip1, Flashing Talons2, Flesh-Rending Strike3, Wings of Eagle's Dawning4
Seen in the Examples of Play, it is a Palms Style that makes your fingers as deadly as any blade!

6. God of Wind Kick (White): Earthly Spirit Kick1, Heavenly Deity Kick2, Heavenly Warrior Circle-Kick3
Your kicks impact like deadly hammers - the highest level caves in skulls!

7. Golden Temple Bells (Gold): Bell Carrying Sinews1, Hardness of the Bell2
Invented by the Zan Brotherhood of Buddhist Monks, it enhances your ability to lift great weights and shed blows like you were made of metal!

8. Heart-Breaking Blade (Crimson): Killing Spree1, Lightning Killing Spree2, Killing Frenzy Spree3
Once known as White Season Knife Style, this allows you to create a tornado of killing edges with bladed weapons!

9. Heaven's Thunder (Jade): Dragon Wind1, Lashing Torrent2
This flexible style allows you to enhance your movement and your attacks - like Heaven and Earth itself!

10. Holy Fire (Crimson): Flame Strike1, Seven Fire Fist2
Incinerate your enemies and frighten their widows and children with your Seven Fire Fist - this style makes any weapon strike cause others to burn on impact!

11. Light Foot (Any Color): Surefoot1, Run Like a Deer2, Headlong Flying Leap3
The first kung fu any Warrior learns, it allows the amazing leaps, jumps and balancing feats that make one a martial artist!

12. Lunar Darkness (Silver): Hiding Moon Strike1, Fleeting Moon Shadow2, Shadow of the Eclipse3
A Blunt-weapon style, it causes terrible wounds while remaining as elusive as moonlight!

13. Mental Summons (Gold): Veins of Anger, Veins of Rage2
Calls your weapon to your hand... or attacks with anything and everything at hand - a telekinetic storm that can kill!

14. Music of War (Gold): Deadly Notes
Any sound becomes a weapon for you - kill with your voice, your ku-ching, your flute... just by playing their death!

15. Perfect Aim (White): Eagle Eye1, Palpable Hit2
All ranged weapons, whether thrown or fired, become much more accurate and damaging in your hands!

16. Swift-Striking Sash (Silver): Sinuous Soft-Hard Weapon1, Thousand-Serpent Strike2, Hideous Painful Flail3
Use a sash or just your long hair to kill your enemies!

17. Thousand-Scythe Kick (Gold) Fast Scythe Kick1, Sweeping Scythe Kick2, Crescent Scythe Kick3
A vicious kicking style from the North, at the higher levels you can sever limbs with your legs!

18. Thunder Hammer (Jade)
Any blunt weapon becomes far more lethal than it should be, with this art!

19. Universal Blow (Jade): Flowers in the Fog1, Hail of Blows2, Cloud-Concealed Strike3
A Brutal style, you can inflict all sorts of unique attacks using this martial art!

20. Walks in Shadow (White)*
A Kung Fu Style suited for assassins - you become hard to see, though once revealed in combat, becomes hard to maintain...

21. Waves Like Water (Silver): Sliding Strike1, Fierce Flexible Fence2, Rolling Wave Attack3, Serpent Sword4
You've seen this style before, if you've seen Jet Li's HERO - think of the battle in the Chess Garden between Sky and Nameless!

22. Wisdom of the Seven Gates (White): Pain-Negating Method1, Disturb the Jade Leaves2
This is the mastery of pressure points that so many martial artists know - at the higher levels, incapacitate with only a poke in the right spot!

Uncommon
1. Bloody Claws (Crimson): Bloody Talons1, Strength of Blood2, Flickering Flame Claws3, Weapon-Smashing Talon Strike4
Wielded only by the Mao-Shan, an enigmatic clan of female assassins, this allows you to wield your nails like blades!

2. Fist of Iron [Bei Fist Skill] (Jade): Rainbow-Stunning Strike3
The Bei Clan's answer to those who over-rely on weapons - you can wield your hands to block iron weapons without harm, and hit so hard you cause people to lose their breath in Chi!

3. Five Sacred Elements (Flexible)
The province of the Order of Dali, this allows you to wield each of the Five Daoist Elements as terrifying weapons!

4. Hell's Disasters (Crimson): Eternal Hell1, Endless Catastrophe2, Endless Execution3, Death Territory4, Deadly Reincarnation5, World-Destroying Flame6
The Hell Clan's Martial Art, it perverts the normal flow of Crimson Chi to inflict horrible permanent wounds!

5. Heart Sword Skill (Silver): Ambition: Soaring Blade1, Brutal: Speed Blade2, Heartless: Sharp Blade3, Clear: Smart Blade4
The Nan Clan's Family Skill, it confers the ultimate mastery of the sword - though there may be Rare Styles that yet exceed it still!

6. Subtle Hand (Gold)
The "Buddha's Palm" style of the Zan Brotherhood of Buddhist Monks, only taught to their most reputable of warriors!

7. Unfolding Glory (Gold): How Swift Thy Sword1, Willow Stance2
The Jade Dragon Society's Skill - this grants speed and grace beyond any other - most of its practitioners are women!

8. Yellow River Sword (Silver)*
The Yellow River Rebels master this style, which allows you to combine your efforts and attack at a distance (groups are needed to reach its full power.)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases