Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow. Book 1, The Awakening. Chapter 1, The Charge

Krug

Newshound
Sounds good. Have updated my sheet. Also gained an Animal Companion. I'm away until the 28th for a buisness trip. I'd really like to do a proper writeup of that portion.Don't want to do something like a 'wolf suddenly appaers next to Starhl'.

Work has been crazy lately but things should be better from next week.

By the way, great game. :) I'm really enjoying it.

Valurel squats near the rest of the group, slowly eating bread and drinking water. His hunger is fierce but he makes an effort to eat slowly.

"Maybe we stay here, leave when everyone has rested. If everyone tired, might not make it far." Valurel looks around at his companions, waiting to see if anyone else has an opinion.

Bobitron

Explorer
"You're right about that, Valurel. I can't say how much further I can go without rest." Kaela smiles at the crouched warrior, noticing his attempts to eat in a slow, calm manner. "Let's find a good place to stay for a good sleep. Somewhere we can defend; somewhere away from searching eyes." She looks for the old man. "Fellax, is this a good spot to stay, or should we look elsewhere?"

ooc: I was hoping to have time to update Kaela today, but it will have to wait until the weekend. Sorry, Hrothgar.

Micar Sin

First Post
Morn removed his mask and hood and smiled grimly as he took a small piece of the bread for himself. "I've left an unpleasent surprise at the other entrance for the curious. You should rest. The smell of blood will bring more than just orcs. I will watch over you. " Without waiting for a reply morn slipped into the tunnel leading to the outside...

Hrothgar

First Post
Chapter 2

The thread for Chapter 2: Flight.

Krug, as for an animal companion, rather than writing it up, let's roleplay it out. What animal companion is Starhl looking for? I assumed a wolf from your previous post.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases