Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Keep in mind that despite the magnitude of this star system, it is contained in but one of the Crystal Spheres...and the number of Spheres is so high as to be as-yet uncountable, though we know that there are at least thousands..." Alyria ponders, with a smile a wide-eyed look of enthusiasm despite the fact that her words seem to guarantee her failure to explore completely.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"A lost monk? Not one of ours, I hope..." the elder says quietly, "As for the one who succumbed, she may be able to continue living, but attempting to contain the evil is not without risk...There is always the chance that the kyuuketsuki will resurface. Do not worry that you ramble, young one--to do so is the purview of the elderly, it is true, but it doesn't mean that you may not do so as well if you feel the need in your heart."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Yuriko:[SBLOCK]
Elder said:
"A lost monk? Not one of ours, I hope..." the elder says quietly, "As for the one who succumbed, she may be able to continue living, but attempting to contain the evil is not without risk...There is always the chance that the kyuuketsuki will resurface. Do not worry that you ramble, young one--to do so is the purview of the elderly, it is true, but it doesn't mean that you may not do so as well if you feel the need in your heart."
"I do not know if he was of the order, Elder-sama, as I did not see him alive as a monk," Yuriko replied. Yuriko blushed slightly when the elder spoke of rambling and speaking one's heart. To cover, she asked seriously, "What shall you do with the creature that was Shinoa, then, Elder-sama?"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Do you know what his name was? No--I guess you wouldn't. As to Shinoa, we have discussed this, and we will ask her family. If they want to try, we will wait out the night while containing the kyuuketsuki and ask her in the morning when she returns to her senses whether she wishes to be slain. If not, I suppose we could let her live nearby in a monitored area in case something went wrong--fortunately, she would not be a particularly dangerous kyuuketsuki, seeing as the creature within must draw on the power of her spirit, and she was a farmer, rather than a monk or a martial artist..."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Rystil[sblock]
Elder said:
"Do you know what his name was? No--I guess you wouldn't . . . ."
Yuriko thought a moment,then spoke up, "I see . . . Elder-sama, I believe I may know the name of the monk . . . Sei Shinoa mentioned it to me upon my visit with her . . . Onigumo Shao, I believe."[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Onigumo Shao? Hmm...Where have I heard that name before? Well he was not a monk here, that I remember...Oh, yes, I think he was working at that monastery in the west...Master Senyuki was there at about that time, so perhaps she knows the fellow."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Rystil: [SBLOCK]
Elder said:
"Onigumo Shao? Hmm...Where have I heard that name before? Well he was not a monk here, that I remember...Oh, yes, I think he was working at that monastery in the west...Master Senyuki was there at about that time, so perhaps she knows the fellow."
"Perhaps . . . Master Senyuki was quite helpful last evening, Elder-sama, so I am familiar with her. I will look for her when our discussion is complete," Yuriko replied.

*Yuriko tried to remember if there was anything more significant or more information about Onigumo Shao, the monastery to the west, Master Senyuki, or even this elder.*[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Glad that Alyria has emerged from her melancholy on the prospect of exploring all the spheres, though he’s not sure what exactly brought the change of attitude he hopes it was something he said...remembering talk of a library Zaeryn says eagerly:*

“Now I think I’m ready to see this library of yours after gazing on the wonder that is wildspace, I hope it has some unusual tomes from your travels.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Very well then."

*Yuriko thinks she vaguely remembers this elder from her time here before--his name is Ryuko or something like that. As for Senyuki, she has never heard of the Master before, nor of Onigumo Shao. Finally, the monastery to the west probably refers to the nearest monastery west of here--the Chiretsuken Monastery.*
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases