Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Well, not exactly. I was just making sure you knew how long it lasts in case returning is of interest to you, I guess," Alyria replies with a wink, "Though if you have any ideas, then you can consider yourself invited."

*Valyssa sighs langourously and kisses Zaeryn's cheek as she turns on her side and presses against him.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Tired my love?” Zaeryn asks, kissing Valyssa again and continuing to run his hand ethereally over her body as she presses against him, “Hmm, I wonder if they have heated baths in Eldiz.”[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]*On the walk to her room, Yuriko tried once to activate her amulet, pressing her hand against her chest.*
Master Senyuki said:
"Onigumo Shao...Yes, I know that man. I...I thought I killed him."
"Well, Master Senyuki-sama," Yuriko commented. "It appears that is something we have in common. I cut off his head with a katana of sacred jade . . . hopefully that will be sufficient. The question is . . . are their any others that were working with him . . . or even the monastery itself."

*Yuriko listened and watched Master Senyuki, looking for answers . . . hoping there wasn't more to the troubles, but expecting there would be.*

OOC: Sense motive on Senyuki. [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh yes, they do--in the Festive Ward there are some really great ones," Valyssa sighs as she lies quietly, "Yes, I do feel a bit woozy from that heated bath, my love."

"And some absolutely divine baths on Gyaros...That is what I used to model this one."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
"Worked with him? Well, later in life, he usually worked alone...It is just...do you remember the corrupt monk I told you about before? That was Onigumo Shao. He had the local magistrates under his thumb, so we couldn't have him tried there for his crimes...So, after we decided that he deserved death, I killed him..."

*Senyuki seems to be telling the truth, though her motive is inscrutable.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Feeling a little more energetic than the two women, since he wasn’t soaking for nearly as long, Zaeryn asks:*

“Would anyone like a massage to finishing washing away any tightness the bath hasn’t worked out or shall I go and get us something cool to drink?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"I could use a massage, my love," Valyssa replies.

"Yes, and I can get us some drinks," Alyria adds, clapping her hands, as a tray with cold refreshments is carried towards the lounging trio by invisible hands.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Back, front, or both my love...which side first?” Zaeryn says, grinning.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"How about both," Valyssa replies, rolling so that she's lying on her belly, "Can you do the back first?"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Whichever pleases you,” Zaeryn replies agreeably, starting to rub her shoulders gently as he places a soft kiss on the nape of her neck.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads