looking for a gaming group in calgary, alberta...

uv23

First Post
Hi Spartan. Down the road I'm going to need a group of play testers for the campaign I'm developing.

But currently, I'm looking for a group that I can play with as a player. I may ask to playtest some variant classes/PrCs I've written during those gaming sessions. Other than that, I'm not picky about what style of campaign or setting.

Spartan

Explorer
Hi. Unfortunately, my D&D3e campaign is on hold for a while, but I am running a Harn campaign that may or may not interest you.

I'd be interested in helping you playtest. That's right up my alley.

-Mark

uv23

First Post
*bouncey bounce* Talked to Mark but he's not doing d20 Harn. My focus is d20 right now. Still looking for a gaming group. :) :(

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
uv23 said:
*bouncey bounce* Talked to Mark but he's not doing d20 Harn. My focus is d20 right now. Still looking for a gaming group. :) :(

Hey, are you still looking? I just found someone looking for a game in Calgary - he may be close enough to play. If you're intersted, drop me a line: crgreathouse@yahoo.com. Thanks!

I'm sure you'd prefer a whole group, but this would put you a step closer.

(Spartan - if your game starts up again and you'd like a player, you could also email me.)

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
Add two more people looking for a group to join! A friend and I are both looking to find a game to join. We're both experience role-players, with plenty of experience. Unfortunately our current group just isn't cutting it, and we'd looking to make a change. You can reach me by e-mail at nyarlathotep@thegreatoldones.org

Remove ads