November Dance

W

WizO_Ka'yn

The Lord and Lady of Ford Keep - Dominic and Arielle Gellun - invite you and your guest to attend the Havest Moon Feastival, Saturday, November 29th in the Banquet Hall above the Cross Roads Tavern.

The Gathering begins at 9pm (EST)with a receiving line for notables to be presented to the Lord and Lady, with dancing and feasting to follow.

Everyone's invited to attend the Harvest Moon Feast. Dress in your finest and come on into the Banquet Hall above the CRT this Saturday night.

If you have any questions you can contact me at Kayn@wizardsmoderators.com or ask Siani in the CRT. See you there! :D

O

Obsidianjaerc

Yay!
jarecthumbs.TXT

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
Thanks very much, Siani and Ka'yn, for arranging the dance.

An interesting theme, the receiving line was a fun change of pace, and it seemed to be well-attended with everyone having a good time.

Even if Kat had to dance with an insane ethereal MoonDog. (A very nice waltz, and he didn't drip nearly as much ectogoo as he usually does.)

W

WizO_Ka'yn

I'm glad you had a good time : )

Hopefully each month will be a little different from the one before.
There should be some info about the December one coming up soon

Remember, patrons who have an idea for an event can contact Siani or even me, and we can arrange for your IC event to be our monthly "Event". Does that make any sense? Let me restate that. Lets say that in an ongoing storyline, Lord and Lady March's oldest daughter is going to be feted with a masquerade ball. They can contact Siani about using the Banquet Hall, and this can become our Event of the month - assuming everyone can be invited of course. It needs to have a bit of advance planning with us - nothing all that time consuming - Just contact Siani or myself and we can get the ball rolling.

oh... And I've been on the receiving end of those Moondog dances before, heh. He's a sweetie. Messy, but sweet.

: )

Ka'yn

Remove ads