Real Life Rogues Gallery - Revived

R

Rajak2.0

mm, it was bound to happen, here is the visage behind Rajak... (thanks to the camera function on my cell phone as you notice...)

me! :D

S

Shenlong_Gundam

Meh, remind me to speak with the irev people . . .

*shushes everyone,* First off, this ain't Shen's player, this is one of his very demented family members (Most of you shoudl be able to figure out which member of this isane family it is . . .). And after I do this, I will be using all my cunning to hide from his camera, because he will try to get me back for this. I'm gonna fix all his little links for him in one shot.

This is the late doggy pic

This is the red belt piccy . . .

This is the pic with the medals

This is the in the tourney pic

I couldn't find him and little Jacki . . .

Now, I run like hell . . . and hide from cameras . . . and yes, he gave me his passsword for this . . .

Ristamar

Adventurer
Update: My image host wiped out all of my files, so this is the only one still up at the moment. The other links are dead, and I probably won't reupload the images.

T

Tiagan

Contrary to popular belief, I do still come around in character, one of them or another. I've just always been horrible with keeping up with boards of any sort.
On that note, it was brought to my attention yesterday that I have some ridiculously out-of-date pictures here, heh.
And in that light, I bring the following:
I probably do this better than I role-play, nowadays.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
AH ha...and finally I have sorted myself out. Here's one of me...otherwise commonly known as Ariel, Amehla and a few other rarities. I have to admit, I'm cheating. It's a professional photo that I got done for a gift for my mum!
Me!

Jude

First Post
Captain_Ganis said:
The face behind the charcters: Captain_Ganis, Alister_Dark, Allan_Darkwood, Noticus, Kayle_Noticus, Surecta, Vincent_The_Dark, Dannon_Blue, Manicar, Vincent_Raeth, and so many more!!! Call me Mer...

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/v219/NOTICUS/Mer2.jpg

Yeah... so not the gender you were expecting, am I?

Ha! I knew it.

Of course, I should share a photo of me...this is the most recent one I have scanned (though I'll scan some from my vacation soon -- Erin in a bathing suit! Scary.)

Me in court garb!

Last edited:

Remove ads