The Prophecy

E

ELVISHLORD

"I come to you from a kingdom that is not so far from here. It is full of evil and the king is sick. It is told in a prophecy that many storng worriers will fight evil and win. I ask you to help me in my quest to destroy evil once and for all." The young elf writes. He throws the parchment in to the air and with his magic powers makes the words go everywhere. He hopes that the people of this relm will help his. " I hope they get this message." He sat and waited for a reply.

Zeren

First Post
Once he heard the message he looked hard for the sender...but only found the original place from whence it was sent...He scribbles a note and places it on the board, laughs, and walks away.

You can try to destroy evil, but you never will...it's a fact of life...evil survives...good tries. Just give up foolish one. It will all work out in time.

D

Darklord Greywolff

I'm sorry but I can't help you in your quest. You see I just don't worry enough. But if you had said you were looking for strong warriors then I might be able to help you, being the great theif that I am, with my backstab of X5 and my thieves cant. I am invincible to all but the simplest of attacks, the Poke. CRAP! there I go telling everyone about my weakness again. Did I mention that I tend to let things slip?...When I want them to. :D

T

ThEnd

I shall never be defeated!.. Ye have nothing that can stop me, no army, no weapon, no knowlage exists that can defeat me...

Fear Evil, In the end it shall be victorious...

O

Obsidianjaerc

Never fear...good can at times pervail. I am on a quest of my own but perhaps I can help when I return.

Jaerc Master bard

Remove ads