seeking motherly supplies

Cirra

First Post
I and my love Kitiara Goldstar have recently been graced with an egg of our own and are seeking some specialized supplies for our little Eden.
Being of half Emerald, half green and half platinum we are unsure what to expect the little one's life to be like.
Any garment resistance to unusually concentrated acid would be appreciated.
A proper nest (used is okay) for a child would be helpfull as well, we only have obsidian sand to sleep upon right now.
When the yolk sack wears out it would be nice to have some gold, silver, copper or brass powder or shaveings to mix with some water for food to start it off. Pearls would be a nice treat for the child when he is old enough.

I may think of more later on. We anticipate your generous offers no matter how small, even if it's a few coppers to help us along.

A pre-emptive thanks to you: the generous people of Juxta.

Cirra of Arroway

J

JaeneferSilverleaf

**A note upon fine vellum is posted next to this request**

Hmm..it seems odd to me that this hatchling will be of three halves? I am a bit confused by this...and claiming Platinum? Ah well, what is a mother to do but aid another. Here are a few items I can part with.

**Attached to the tree next to the vellum is a bag, enchanted so that only Cirra or Kitiara may claim it. ((Cirra, Kitiara, check your private messages on the boards for what's inside))**

Ruthia

First Post
A stranger walks past the boards and reads this note. With a smile the stranger leaves a suitable childs nest for the couple, slightly used, with this simple note attached.

From an old friend.........

Remove ads