Another long while

O

Ormus_the_mage

:the man in blood red robes shuffles softly to the boards and posts a short message:

To all who remeber me Ormus has returned once again.

:with that said the man in blood red robes dissapears and no trace of him can be found:

Ruthia

First Post
:The Woman in White Travlers robes walks past the boards and see's this message. With a smile she leaves a replie.:

Welcome Back from your long Journey Ormus.

:She walks away hmming to herself.:

O

Ormus_the_mage

:appearing from no where the man with blood red robes checks for any messages left for him and sees one. with a smile the man scribbles a little note and posts it below the women's:

Ruthia,
I am so sorry to have left you alone for such a long time. I'm sure much has happened since my last visit I would like to catch up some time.

:with his deed done dissapears:

Ruthia

First Post
*walking past the boards again she spots a reply. She press her hand to the paper and sighs.*

o O(Yes, so much has happened in the time you were gone. There is much to disscuse.)

She leaves a brief note.

"Ormus,
I look foward to it."

*With a sigh she dissapears*

O

Ormus_the_mage

:appearing once again infront of the boards the man in blood red robes leaves another note:

Name the time and place dear and hopefully i can make it

:with a small smile he dissapears:

Ruthia

First Post
*Ruthia walks past again, see's another note and Replies.*

"Ormus,
Maybe sometime within the next week. Name a day and time, and I'll try to be there."

((OOC: Can't do this week, RL extremily nuts right now.))

*With a smile she goes to walk away, when the young boy at her side pulls on her hand. She bends down and her whispers to her.*

Ok David dear. Go right ahead.

*The child sticks a hastly scribbled note under the one Ruthia left.*

"I'm ready for me next lession! When can you teach me again? "

Remove ads