L

Lilyanna_Rose

*a cloaked figure steps up and touches the crystal*

Lilyanna Rose....

*disappears*

T

the cold one

A note appears. it reads:

All have shown save one. If Jaerc does not show soon ((monday)) the crystal will disintigrate and only 12 will go

F

Foxfer

Awakening of a sleeping giant....

*Strolling down the path near where all the notes are posted, a cheery elf in a simple foresters garb stops to read up on all that has happened in his time away from the plane of Juxta. As his reptillian like eyes dart across the multitude of writings, they pause and linger on the list of abductees. Reading down the list, one name immidiatly leaps out at him, and causes his blood to boil..*

Dragona....

*Letting out a howl of rage that belays the frail form that he inhabits, the elven guise melts away to reveal a very large, and very angry full grown prismatic dragon. His multicolored jewel scales glittering in the sunlight, he turns to the crystal and grasps it in his claw. Only to let out a bellow of pain and letting go as a harsh shock runs through his body. Growling he turns back to the list and touches it with his claw. Burning themselves into the very list itself, these words appear...and such is their disposition that no matter who reads them, the message shall be made very clear.*

Know this evil one, I shall come for my daughter, even if I am barred from entry by your crystal...I shall find you even if I have to go to the very heart of the abyss itself. Not even your petty dark gods shall protect you from my wrath, and I will find you, even if it takes an eternity of searching, if you harm my daughter, not even your black and withered soul shall be safe from me. You have sealed your own doom. I shall place all my power into aiding those who hunt you...your corruption has touched the wrong dragon.

Fier Foxfer

Know my name and fear it for it shall be the last words you ever utter.

*With his eyes blazing bright with fury, the dragon rears and lets loose an earth shattering bellow. Before leaping into the sky and disapearing into a blinding flash of silver light....*

((I'm baaaaaaaack.....:D ))

T

the cold one

((Jaerc: I am sorry, but I must continue on with this without your character. I am under time restraints and must proceed without you. my apologies.))

The crystal suddenly flares up and shatters, scattering the piece onto the ground where they melt into puddles and seep into the ground.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases