~Cry for help~

B

Belleza

*A figure approaches the notice board, taking up a pencil inbetween her index and thumb, leaning closely to scrible upon the board*

To anyone that knows of a way to get rid of curses that you receive when becoming human again from being a vampire, please come to me. If I can't find a way out, then I guess I will have to go back to my biting ways, but if you know of anything that will help, please contact me. Or post a message. It is very important. Thank you.

Belleza

*She walks away, her head pounding with screams*

L

Lord Tarran

A sorceror, who looks no older than fourteen, walks over to the board, and sees the note.

He writes with a bone quill.

I know how to remove the curse from the former undead, but I will need to know how old a vampire made human we are dealing with

He smiles, his own sharp fangs seen.

B

Belleza

*A dark figure steps to the board, looking for an replies and sees one, reading it and then lifting a pencil from her jacket pocket, scribling upon the board.*

Uh, she is 11,021 years old right now. I hope that won't affect the process of getting rid of the curse. Please reply again and if it's okay then I hope we can meet.

*She puts the pencil back into her jacket pocket and steps off, looking around hesitantly.*

L

Lord Tarran

The shadowy sorceror teleports into the area, looking st the board, wincing when he sees the age. His bone quill appears again, as he writes:

I can help, but the process might make the taker of the procedure become half vampire if it is screwed up. Meet me in the Tavern, on Oerth, so that we can talk in person.

B

Belleza

*A figure runs up to the board and reads the message on it. She then nods and walks away with pace. *

E

Eminenz

An old man slowly walks to the board,reading the text inscribed and folds his arms.

"As i thought,her ballance is lost......"

The man slowly looks around and starts to scribe something down.

If you still need help,ask me.I know what you feel since......Just ask me if you wish. I.Düsterwald

The old man vanishes as he turns..........

PsionScribe

First Post
A short man, with carrying many holy symbols, potions, antitoxins, and charms walks up to the board and frantically reads.

He then signs after looking at the other notes.

It read:

Aye, I do knoweth how to rid the beast of your body. Thou seeth that I, laden with thee articles of holiness and peace, beith a Magickal Healer, one who cures the ill. Thou must take the Moon Stone, lighteth the torch of Good Will, reciteth the fourteenth chapter of the Book of Lays, and bringeth Remedy and Elixir into thy body. Any further questions and if thee would liketh to see me, thou must seeth Cayce in the Tavern on Oerth.

The man ponders for a little while, then leaves mumbling something about a man named Gargyl

E

Eminenz

The old man returns and notices the new note.
He arches an eyebrow as he does and folds his arms.
"The beast?No one sees the gift of being undead.....beast...."
He shakes his head as he slowly walks away
"This world has changed too much........"

PsionScribe

First Post
Cayce, the short man, scribbles another note.

It reads:

One million pardoneths, I beggeth for. I seeth that the incorporeal or undead do haveth a gifted sideth. Terribly sorrowful, beith I am. The dark Gargyl is who I feareth the most. Gargyl beith a darkest shadoweth lord of the undeath, who hath trapped thy family, beith of mine.

Cayce walks off mumbling,

One million apologies, yes, yes, that is what I said.

E

Eminenz

He returns again reading the note...
He folds his arms as he did before and raises an eyebrow thistime.
He scribes down a few words
There is no Lord of the Undead,only creaturs who claim this title,only creatures who corrupt the gifted beings know known as undead.
No matter if they are dead or alife,their motivations are in most cases just too mortal.I am sorry about your familie,i am sorry for belleza,sorry for the fear and suffering...but a Vampire is just as evil as his heart is...

He turns and walks out,not sure about what he scribed down
o O (Someday they will understand.... )

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases