Ricohard, a half dragon, moves to the boards and puts up a printed notice

Opening today
Draconis's Lair meeting all your magical and mystical need
Open most days for varying periods
please come and browse
Ricohard Draconis

E

Eminenz

An old man walks in his hand shiver as he pulls his hood back so that his face is visible.
"Greetings Ricohard."
He smiles as he speaks.
"As you know i have a little problem,so i wonder if you could get me a Ring of Teloportation?"

R

Ricohard_Draconis

ricohard passes by the notice board and takes a look at the reply a smile crossing his face as he reads his friends reply
posts a reply of his own

"dear friend,
I have just what you want, give me some time to dig it out and then come on over
yours
Ricohard"

O

Obsidianjaerc

A man in a dark gray cloak with a wolf of a similar color trailing him looks at the notice.

Well, I'm here I mmight as well check...

He strides purposefully toward the directed stall.

"Have you a Brooch de Aracnia in your wares? You may know it as a spider clasp? I have standard weight gold to exchange for it." he inquires with a little gravel working its way out of his voice by the second sentence.

R

Ricohard_Draconis

looks out from the depths of his tent which is far larger within than with out

"i believe i have what you are looking for"

stands and walks over to one of the cabinets and lifts out the amulet the customer wants

O

Obsidianjaerc

"Perfect , I am much obligied. What would you say to 12,000 gopld equvilancy?" says the cloaked stranger.

R

Ricohard_Draconis

thinks on the offer a moment before nodding his head. he then moves towards his customer and hands him the amulet

O

Obsidianjaerc

The cloaked man nods and hands the merchant a pouch containing 1200 platinum coins. "Good luck with your business Master Draconis" he offers before putting on the amulet and striding away.

R

Ricohard_Draconis

moves to a heavy bound book and flicks through it before looking up at the retreating customer

"Sir, May i ask your name?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases