New Drow House

A

Ahriman_the_Evil

All drow please check out the new house. We're heavily recruiting now. ((If you don't role play much on here then please don't apply.)) Please Find Ahriman if you are interested. ((or check out Qu'ellar Del Z'ress ))

C

Chelyrra_Eredyn

*She looks at the board with an amused expression on her face as she murmurs.*

Another house? We will see if they manage to make anything of it. But I will make sure the ilharn and ilharess know of this attempt, no matter what the outcome.

A

Ahriman_the_Evil

So far the house is going great, we've had no problems with it and membership is growing rapidly. We are currently considering a few alliances. If anyone else is interested in joining the requirements may be discussed.

F

FaDril_Olplyn

C'rintri of Olplyn

I am looking to get the position of C'rintri of Sect Olplyn. I have been watching your house for a while and I am an expert rogue. Please contact me on this message board with more information on meeting. I am looking to further your goals.

A

Ahriman_the_Evil

Excellent. I've actually been looking for someone to fill that position so it's promising. I'll try to meet you in the Taven sometime, try to be there, if you can't post a reply. I look like *describes ahriman_d_verin*. I am looking forward to meeting you.

F

FaDril_Olplyn

Good, I am sure you will find my resume quite promising. Expect me soon. **describes Fa'Dril_Olplyn** I am looking forward to meeting you.

F

FaDril_Olplyn

On official reply as C'rintri of Sect Olplyn, I suggest all drow to apply for this house. My sect is currently looking for excellent drow thieves and rogues to assist in our ventures.

F

FaDril_Olplyn

War breaking out

Fellow Drow,

With war breaking out on various fronts throughout these realms, I urge you now to join us. The feuds of others will eventually result in drow bloodshed and we will be there to reconcile any attacks on our race that we do not agree with. We will rise to defeat any enemy that stand against us no matter what the effects. Join us soon!

Fa'Dril Olplyn
C'rintri- House Olplyn

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases