A note on Rico´s stall

J

Johnathon Gray

A note on Rico´s stall

Young Johnathon sits infront of ricos stall and eyes the scenary,from time to time he watches K and Shadow but al in all he has a badd feeling and so he beginns to scribe something down...
"I know it is not I who should say this,but still I have enough of his memorys to understand your situation.Ricohard time matters not for you neihter an old promise given to the one you loved.No one could blaim you if you just go on,no one wants you to forgett..not even her.As i said before it is up to the two of you...and no matter what you or she desides,Life goes on and so will you.To say it with his words...mortal relationships tend to be short and mortals tend to be blind......"
Out of nothing Johnathon stand and makes his way to the trees,leaving the note on the chair....

J

Johnathon Gray

Almost a whole day fades till young Johnathon returns.His eyes observe his surroundings,a slight smile is all he has to give at this moment.While he studies the patrons and the ongoing conversations he desides to finish the note he droped the last day...

"....as mortal eyes only see the obvious.I dont know if this is helpfull for you but at least I am willing to offer you my help.
"

Young Johnathon places the note on the chair and makes his way to the trees...

R

Ricohard_Draconis

K emerges from the stall and places a new sign partially covering johnathons note, the sign reads:

CLOSED
Owner away On buisness
Any problems with the stall
please see tya lanai
Ricohard and K will return in
two weeks

J

Johnathon Gray

Johnathon stands infront of Ricos stall and reads the note.....
"Too bad" he says as he walks away....

R

Ricohard_Draconis

ricohard steps outside and removes the closed sign from the front of the tent and then continues to reopen the stall

Lanai

First Post
When the front of the stall is free of people once more Tya Lanai wonders up, noticing the paper pinned to it for the first time. She reads it carefully frowning. Finally she straightens and walks off. A few moments pass and she's back, quill in hand. Carefully she pulls the paper up and scribes on a new message

Some people just can't help but cause a huge mess of trouble.

She moves away again, pauses and pulls her cloak hood up. Then she runs back for a final time and scribes one word quickly at the very bottom of her new message.

sorry

Satisfied she nods and runs off into the shadows

Remove ads