looking for Kit'r

A

Arken_Featherwind

*a tall elf walks up to the boards and posts this note as he reminises about his past and then her walks away with a smile*

the note reads:

"I am looking for a lady known as Kit'r I have not seen her for a long time and would like to see he once agian whenever and wherever possible if anyone can help me or it kit you are reading this please respond to me."

Signed,
Arken Featherwind

C

Chria'Inz

*A human woman pauses at the boards, her long brown hair hanging in a thick braid down her back. This letter draws her attention... She sighs after reading it. She sits to write a response, then posts it alongside the original.*

Dear Mr. Featherwind,

Miss Kit'r is no longer at her cave. Where she has gone I do not know. I too seek to find her, if only to understand why she vanished without warning, abandoning those in her care.
If you wish I might inform you of the situation, what little I know. I ask only the same in return, if you happen to find her before I do.

Sincerely,
Sara.

K

Kit'r

The girl blinks in surprise when her eyes catch the yellowed parchment half hidden beneath other, more recent notices. With a smile, she finds the materials and posts a reply.

Mister Featherwind,

I am here. Where are you?

;)

Kit'r

Remove ads