Against the Red Wizards of Thay

N

nevish darkwind

"to zeren:
you call it suicide but you have not seen. my force that i have sent has more people than the population of thay,and represents but a small portion of my army. i have already laid siege to the thayan capital and could raze it to the ground in a single day. you would be wise to know what you are talking about before you speak and make a fool of yourself."

((Gaunt posts this last reply, then disappears from Juxta: ))

It is the will of the Council that the Redeemers break off from their attack on Thay.
Therefore, I will return to Kehdah with Elistor's body, and we will not trouble Thay any further.
This, is the will of Teht.
Teht bless.

N

nevish darkwind

"I will not break attack. my troops are gathered and i am negotiating the surrender of the city. I am meeting personally with the 7 tommorow to seize control of the land of thay, and work for the disolution of the council there. When i commit to a job it is done to the end."

"it has been said, do not tempt fate. those who don't listen are destined to fall"

N

nevish darkwind

"To all who will here me,
I, nevish darkwind, am seeking the champions of the land to join my newly forming court in the land of thay. All who would join me need but send a courier to find me and we will discuss details.

Nevish Darkwind,
Master of Shadow"

N

nevish darkwind

"the nation of thay is now under the control of the lord master Nevish Darkwind. all who would oppose him may try, but know this, you will all fail. more imformation to follow in the coming days. until then go about your lives as normal."
-proclamation of heralds throughout thay after the disolution of the council of 7-

L

Lion_Moonheart

This is comical!

I never cared for any of those bloody Wizards, but I love a good challenge. And I know of a good strapping lad besides myself that is willing to take you and anyone else on at anytime. I am an old creature...I'll call your bluff, "Lord".

((Lion puts the message up and snarls and mutters something that sounded like "Etern..."))

L

Lion_Moonheart

Hmm!?

Don't put me and you in the same category, Lion! You and I are not friends, and I know you have hidden agendas...I swear I will protect all that I cherish.

P

Prince_Eternox

Mockery

No need to be snide with the mockery. And I will protect all that I cherish, and see that you do no more damage to this place, you wretch.

P

Prince_Eternox

Mockery

No need to be snide with the mockery. And I will protect all that I cherish, and see that you do no more damage to this place, you wretch.

N

nevish darkwind

" this day i leave the land of thay hopefully never to return.
i leave all matters in the hands of any who wish to try.
but remember, if you are not grateful for your freedom it shall be taken from you again."

-posted throughout thay-

Remove ads