cub for adoption

W

WizO_Nashira

For adoption:

A young spotted snow tiger cub that was found and rehabilitated to full health from starving. The cub is male, friendly and very energetic. Cant keep. Needs a good, caring and attentive home. Please contact Marshal Nashira Tremont reguarding adoption.

N

Nameless Secret

i am interested in the cub for study and obsevation. please contact me about the details.

M

melynxt

*a young human woman (melynxt) glances over the notices posted and blinks, spotting a description she recognizes. Quickly she takes out a bit of coal and scribbles a response on the tail end of the parchment posted there*

"Observin an study? Sounds like ya want uh exper'ment ta me...which ain't right...an iffin i have uh thing ta do with it...jungle cats wun be able ta fall in ta hands like ya'res...."

*the note isn't signed*

N

ness_nogard

Adoption

*Ness walks to the boards, a smile coming to her face. She quickly takes some paper and beings to write*

I Would very much so enjoy taking a care of a young cub. I have a few rare creatures already. Please contact me if this offer for the young cub still stands.

*Ness posts her note before heading off for a cup of tea*

W

WizO_Nashira

*posts a short reply that is rather scribbled*

You folks really need to read all the posts! He's already been adopted! Thanks though!

Nashira

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases