Magical Weapons & Armor

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

A fairly tall elf walks up wrapped in a long green cloak and pulls a fine piece of parchment from his pocket and tacks it to the board. It is written four times each in a different language, Orc, Human Elven, and Drow.

To all those who know me and those who don't, I make fine weapons and armor for all who want it, for a price it can be enchanted.
Please contact me and I will make anything you want aslong as its made from a metal, I even do jewelery for the ladies.
Please buy something, I need the work!

Savael

First Post
A short man with a grey, week-old stubble adorning his chin wipes the back of his hand on the sleeve of his tattered excuse for a coat, and quickly pens a reply.

Dear Mysterious Artisan

You offer services which my Master has need of, and so I should be happy to contact you in his behalf to further discuss any details-

The man chews on his pencil for a second or two, apperantly turning something over in his mind. Suddenly however, he reaches a conclusion.

However, there is one small problem: How would one go about contacting you? You have left neither your name nor any directions to your person for any customers to see! How do you expect other people to get in touch with you?

In any case, should you read this, I should be delighted to get in touch with you soon. Have no fear when it comes to payment, for I can assure you that my Master will pay you more than handsomly if your work is performed to his liking.

In place of a signature, one single letter stands defiantly at the end of the note:

- P

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

Walks up and quickly scrawls a reply.

Search for me in the Tavern, you can find me in the morning and the afternoon, but not the evening. Ask around, maybe I will find you.

Kiron

You know me, you have the advantage

E

Eldarad Ulthuran

A drow elf slipped a note under the door that read

to whom it may concern,

i am travelling into the underdark, to an abandonned camp to "aquire" a highly valuable collectors peice.

i would be highly greatful if you were as kind as to craft me the equipment I shall need

Find me in the crossroads tavern

Eldarad

E

Eldarad Ulthuran

A drow elf slipped a note under the door that read

to whom it may concern,

i am travelling into the underdark, to an abandonned camp to "aquire" a highly valuable collectors peice.

i would be highly greatful if you were as kind as to craft me the equipment I shall need

Find me in the crossroads tavern

Eldarad

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

Quietly walks in and moves over to the board reads everything then quickly jots something at the bottom.

I shall meet you, but you need to find me

Kiron

K

Kyvern

Noble Smithy,
I am in need of some ceremonial armor, but not any armor, i need this armor crafted out of pure silver with golden trim. Though, this task may be beyond you, i will ask nevertheless. meet me in the tavern at daybreak, i will pay you generously for this task. i will also supply your matieral needed to make this armor, and maybe a little more as payment.

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

A disembodied hand appears in the air and quickly scrawls a reply

I will meet you in the tavern and we shall discuss this a bit more in detail, no task is beyond my skill if I don't try.

Kiron

cat o nine mice

First Post
The Cleric Mezzanine approaches and reads the postings on the Tavern
wall. Her elvish is slightly rusty, but she recognizes the meaning of
the advertisement. Sipping her wine, she thinks about the visions
she has had of the intricate Silver Chalices to be commissioned for
the Dedication at Cast-von-Marine, six months hence. Perhaps this artful smith could be called to the Lord's Service? The diamonds that the Archbishop
had entrusted to her should be more than payment enough. Yes, she
decided. After her morning prayers, she would go in search of the
mysterious smithy.
On the note hastily scrawled by the drow, Mother Mezzanine adds:
"Are ye acquainted with Iso Gallea? If so, tell him Sister Mezzanine
sends her regards to him, his woman, and their child." After straightening
the note on the wall, she meanders away, lazily watching a group
of pirates playing knucklebones at a table in the corner.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases