Tears

E

eriwoj

"I cry for the lose of my people. We once were great but now only a handfull of isolated rouges remain. Most of these have banded together to return to the valley either for want of revenge or as suicide to end their suffering. I am the only one left. I once was of a noble family, second only to our king's, but now am a poor lonely wayfarer. If you see me and I tell you my tale, form no party and march not hence. I wish not to be remembered as starting a great war. Instead purchase for me a strong drink and pray that the Gods bring judgement to me swiftly so my misery ends."

The note is signed "Roho" and acompanied by a small silver locket with an emerald set in it hanging from a leather strap. Inside are two black penned portraits. One of an elf with an encouraging smile and twinkling eyes, and the other of a lady elf holding her young child.

"P.S. I never want to see this locket again," Is written on a piece of parchment hung on the locket itself. An open invitation to any sticky fingered little child or money grubbing, blood thirsty warrior.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases