Snow Storm

W

WizO_Nashira

*a crumpled piece of parchment rests near the Thorn Tree, obviously meant for the trash. The paper,having missed the trash and been kicked about to it's final resting spot, betrays the inner-most thoughts of the unknown author.*

Snow Storm

Snow falls on my eyelids
Settles in my hair
I look for one to warm me
But no one is there.

I carry stacks of wood inside
Stoke the hearths
keep the lamps lit beside
But no one is there.

In my hollow home I sit
Baking cookies
Watching the snow fall
But no one is there.

Snow drifts up to the window sills
Fires burn low
While I sit very still
But no one is there.

Snow still falls as I try to rest
Eyes stay open
Sleep eludes
But no one is there.

Fabric catches on old calloused fingers
Shirts piling up for gifts
Why do I give them?
Nobody cares.

G

Gamashinoch/White_Fang

Azrael's sentiments

A figure clothed in all black, with the exception of a hat, takes notice of the crumpled piece of paper, stoops down and picks it up to read what the paper contains

After reading the paper once or twice he murmurs something that is uncomprehensible, then he moves towards the thorn tree and places the paper there

Even though what could not be heard is written

This is sad to say the least, but no matter it is of no concern to me. Even though you are not the only one who is alone I myself have been betrayed. Maybe it is time for me to seek vengeance on the traitors...

The figure moves away, moving quickly as possible he soon dissappears into the shadow

W

WizO_Nashira

*Walking past the Thorn Tree, Nashira pauses to glance at her attempt of poetry. She sighs and shakes her head then continues on her rounds of the marketplace.*

.oO(Why do I bother to stick things to those thorns? Such private thoughts and feelings perhaps should stay private. I am a fool....)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases